Reviews for Master, Boss, Jethro
Gibbs4Eva chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
So beautifully written! I can just picture Tony leading him gently down this path, with all his love showing in his eyes! Sigh...
Gloworm41 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Very nice job on this. Right now I have no idea what changed his mind about Tony but I am looking forward to finding out.
sunnysideup71 chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
I'm really loving this story and the writing style! Loved this line - "I wasn’t a slave in that moment. I wasn’t a PC. I was just a man in love kissing and being kissed by the one I loved." Tony's so into Gibbs! It would be sad if Gibbs' just on the rebound. But I don't want to think that would happen as I'm wishing for a happy ending :) Can't wait for the next chapter! In the meantime I'm gonna look for your other fic and read away :)
BrookMctirre chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
I completly agree with how you have Gibbs be so unsure the first time but then the second time know a bit more. That is exactly how I imagine it would happen. I never liked any of the women the producers paired with Gibbs so I am glad to see the Colonel Mann is gone. I can't wait to read what happens next.

Brook
Lygtemanden chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
It is very different to the Courtisan, a story I like, this is at least as good, I love the restraint, you are quite right, I think Gibbs would be very troubled to discover this so late in his life.
EJ chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Nice story, I can't wait to read more. Would you mind giving us the reference to the similar story you've mentioned in the Gladiator fandom?

Thanks for sharing!
Jesssss chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
OMG. EVIL CLIFF HANGER! I was getting all happy because it seemed like it was turning around for him and then I have to go and be patient and wait. Not fair. xD Anyway, I'm still enjoying this whole story. I like how you had Tony's natural abilities as a cop/investigator/NCIS agent come out. And poor poor Tony with all the sexy Gibbs experiences and not being to do anything about it. I would like to call that torture too. Can't wait for the update!
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Yes! I would very much like to see more of this! The premise is lovely, and you do a great job with it.

As for other slavefics, I've seen a few on LJ I think, and also on , though most are rescuefics. You'd just have to look for tags like slavefic, or slave!Tony. If I come across any good ones, or find the ones I've read before, I'll be sure to PM you the links!

Also, you could try the LJ comm ncisficfind, where you just post the story or theme you'd like to read and lots of lovely people bombard you with yummy links. Good luck!
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Hello Gunnery Sergeant, We just wanted to say how much we love your story. The idea of using Mary Renault's story as a basis for a Tony/Gibbs story is an inspired one. Can't wait to see what happens next and look forward to the next , LightNshadows (a.k.a. Fi & Evil Kitty)
finlaure chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Thank you for the back ground, I will have to look all of those up. Of course, I think yours, both of them, should someday go down right beside the others. I do wonder what will happen to all of our writings in the future. This one is very very good.
Kateri1 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Great chapter. Courtesan by Nancy aka The Tenth Muse is of a similar basis. Tony is a courtesan/pleasure slave that is gifted to Gibbs
Gloworm41 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Evil, evil cliffhanger - :-) Please update soon.
arialee chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
awesome chapter! thanks for the update!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
love it! that is SO mean to leave there!
angeleyes46 chapter 2 . 2/2/2010