Reviews for Master, Boss, Jethro
fanfictionfan63 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Really really interesting start. So that's what's going on behind closed doors in the White House. Ups, no wait, it's fiction, AU, all that ;-) Can't wait to see where this goes.
Jesssss chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I'm very very interested in what you do with the rest of this story. I'm a sucker for all things Tibbs and this seems like a really fun AU. So I'll keep reading and waiting for updates because it's different and I'd like to see how the dynamic is between our two favorite boys.
BrookMctirre chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great first chapter. I really like how you bring Tony into the plotline. I do have a question. Will the entire story be written from 1st person point of view?

Brook
rogue641 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
nice start i can wait to read more.
Landvrouwke chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Love your story, can't wait to see how Gibbs will react or handle his slave.

Please don't wait to long with the next chapter :D
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Loved this & can't wait for more! Please post soon!
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
love the first chapter loved the background info and can't wait for chapter 2!
IisMe chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
. Like the story so far. Can't wait to read more.
kimly chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hi! I agree whit who ever it was saying that she/he did not like rating changes, if you already know that the story is goning to be rated M, why not say so from the begining. It's more honest. Anyway, I hope you continue soon, loved the idea, who doesn't love a bit of Tibbs slash no and then? XD Keep working

Love Kimly
tears on the inside chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Love it already please update soon.
sunnysideup71 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Interesting start indeed! Can't wait to read more. Please update soon :)
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Very interesting start to this story - looking forward to reading more. Please update soonl
WHY do writers do this chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
If the rating is going to go up, why isn't it simply listed at the correct rating from the start? There's only one rating above T, afterall.
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Okay, this story seems really fun so far! Please update soon.
WCUGirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010