Reviews for Beautiful Distraction
Textcrazy chapter 1 . 2/17
Adorable
Michonyx chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Such a sweet story. Seth and Edward are one of my favorite couples. :)
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Loved it!
lovingbites chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Awe so cute gotta love them
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Loved it.. Really sweet!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Excellent story! I know I read this ages ago - when I was new to the fandom and afraid to review (can you imagine?). Loved your more mature Seth.
Nancy
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I loved this so much! Such a sweet and sexy story! Loved your unique characterization of Seth! And your Edward was delicious!
gossipblondie chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Loved it! *.* omg, i think this became like my favorite story of jacob and edward. Just wow. Amazing! Love the plot, love everything! :D
Blondie
xoxo
Baby-Ayatane chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
You are very welcome, I throughly enjoyed that!

This kind of made my day, Well, evening. It was sweet, not too short, steamy. It was well written amd so original, I didn't even notice the change in role. Usually that squicks me out a bit, but it's refreshing. I definitely enjoyed Edward's personality in this and I want to see more of it!

I'm crazy didgusted with myself for not having more to say, but know that I really enjoyed this!
Jackie K Paper chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
That made for a nice little "distraction " during my train ride today :) thanks for posting this
lemonbutt chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Damn, They are too cute :)
kellstar chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Awesome!
PenumbraSoul chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Interesting...a Uke Edward...I dont see this with the Sethward pairing...glad to see a new side to it:)

I really did enjoy your story...it well written and I loved reading every single word of it:)

Very Cute:3

Edward/Seth
Grizzo chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Hey great story. Glad to see Seth couldn't leave.
rmcrms5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011