Reviews for One Week
t0fura chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
I haven't read much fanfic lately, but glad this was the first to read for me :)!

The princess voice...I imagined if Namine was finished w/ the portrait when Roxas texted her, her princess voice inside would be like "don't underestimate me, i already finished u lil nobody!". idk y it amused me :P

Nice chapter, Roxas all smart talking, thumbs up for it! And I would love to see this story to be Roxas pov too!

Man, there's 14 members of O13...

Xemnas: he's the leader, idk, kendo-becuz i want one to be in kendo

Saix: chess(idk, he's smart XP maybe?)

Luxord: haha, i just see him bet on horseraces and poker Lexaeus: rugby/football or karate/judo/wrestling

Xigbar:he's got a gun, so shooting ranges, hunting, or dart? Xaldin:he's got a lance or 6, so he does that javelin throwing thing

Vexen: i dont see any sport in him, he's a total science man Zexion: ugh, i say chess too..but for variety, i suggest baseball or soccer?

Axel: definitely baseball, idk y :P

Marluxia: make him a gardener, idk

Larxene: hmmm...she's cross country or track, element lightningfast..

Xion:archery, its graceful and i think it fits her

ahh, its just my opinion/suggestion, but i hope this helps :D
XxKyeru-TanadaxX chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
This is good o_o...like really good!
Chibiness-O-Yeahh chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
OMG I was so excited when I saw that you updated! Okay first off, I love this story sooo much! The plot is very interesting and I like Roxas' view on popularity and stuff! He is soo sweet and Namine is awesome too! Two, I cannot wait for the next update! I wonder if anbody will ever find out about Roxas' double life? Hmmm..

OriginalCopy chapter 3 . 5/29/2010
YOU FINALLY UPDATED! You don't know how long I have been waiting for this! I loved the ending of this chapter in particular, but the rest of it was great too! I think that if you could, you could do a sequel kinda thing that tells about their life after they are together. complications and such? Dunno, just a suggestion. As for sports, I think having one member as a free runner would be great! If you don't know what free running is then search it on youtube. Its AMAZING *_* Anyway, good chapter :D Update soon dude!
Chibiness-O-Yeahh chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
Wow! I like this story alot! I can't wait to see what happens! :) Update soon!
punkster-princess chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Very funny :)) I like it!
OriginalCopy chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
Ah! I love this sotry and this chapter is REALLY good due. Please update soon )

Annah x
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Your characters are so likeable. I can't believe it.

And it seems like everyone's intelligent. Or at least, you've created a cast of intelligent characters. Roxas and Namine arent so impulsive and they actually put some thought into things before they act! That's just lovely. I won't have to read any situations like "oop, overheard the last sentence of that conversation, let me take it out of context and act on impulse!"

I've gotten a little sick of that. I do hope you get to updating soon, because I can't wait to see where this project will take their relationship. And how will it affect the people around them too? Something to look forward to, I'm sure.

Anyway, sorry this came so late. Take care, and I'll see you around!
midnight-heart chapter 2 . 2/12/2010
so cute! I love it! This is running through beautifully! I hope you update soon!
t0fura chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Yeah, you're crazy! This isn't bad, it's Great! Man, if I can't ever picture Roxas geeky, even with nerdy glasses, he's still cute! Thanks for updating this, I really like this story!
Ayperi chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
A very nice chapter. Again. And you managed a decent length, too, considering the short time! I like that you somehow keep the conversations on a very normal, realistic level, yet manage to write an interesting dialogue. Not everybody can do that.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. o/
rushninja chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
Not good? I was really good. I just love the plot and everything! :D
rushninja chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
D I cannot wait for the confrontation. This is so good so far so keep up the good work.
midnight-heart chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wonderful! Simply wonderful as the first chapter! I am anticipating the next chapter and so on. Update soon!
SorasKey chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
very cute and very promising :)

~SorasKey