Reviews for Symmetrical Thinking
Laura-chanKHRFangirl chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is kind of funny :D
Rose Blood Cat chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Cute!
Bass chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Poor Searchman! I wonder what Enzan and Rockman think of each otheer? XD XD XD Good fic keep it up ;)
and music chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Yes Yes YES. Finally! I thought I was the only one who liked the pairing. I was beginning to think that, if I don't find a fic then I'm gonna write it myself! (which I'd probably do regardless)

It was an interesting read. Their musings are actually realistic and IC for their part, and I think it's cute that their thoughts intersect. It's not too mushy or provocative. It was just right, and well done.

Yeah, I can see how people don't think of this pairing too much. But I still thank you for writing this. Nicely done.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Thank you for writing this! I was beginning to think I was the only one to find this pairing good!
Jeager's Paradise chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
That was a great story! Please right more!
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Oh lol, that'd be funny to watch. Just when he thought he was safe, after all, "the Talk" was out of the way...

Netto: papa, do net navis have a sex drive?

Dr. H: :O *faints*
AriaChronos chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
RollArrow is here. You could describe Netto and Blues' personality, very well. I'm not yaoi fangirl like you and I decided to ignore all yaoi fic. But this one caught my interest. I was wondering how could you come with ide pairing BLues and Netto? Quite interesting.

Keep at good work, kiss bye from Roll.
Rose chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Now to see Rockman and Enzan POV on how the two are acting lol But yeah I think a little Jealous from them might happen but They would make a cute couple good luck with this one.
chibi chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I like this, the inner musings of a human and a navi. You don't really find this pairing often. It is a good idea Blues went to find Netto's father, Rockman would have probably deleted him on spot.