Reviews for Yuki in Training
BoringBone chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is just awesome and probably the funniest fic I've read! You are a GENIUS!
The Reality DumPer chapter 2 . 3/15/2012
Hmm..funny in a way, but I didn't really like it. Perhaps I'm a bit into violence. Haha
TB that is to lazy to login chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
I would like to compliment you on a job well done,I thoroughly enjoyed this and hope for further updates,preferably longer than the last chapter but shorter than the first.

The bit with yuki at the police station was pretty funny XD

And Ill take it that in chapter 3 you were implying that haruhi had problems with the toilet as well?

And I would advise that in the description you list a diapering/ABDL content warning,so that people like me who are looking for this type of story can find it more easily through searching,and those who arent dont criticize you for it.
MasterSprtn117 chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Haha. Hope you update sometime.
too lazy to login chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
i lol'd xD hope u update soon :)
Racke chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
... This was a lot of fun to read, odd as it may have been.
uzukun7 chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
how did she get picked up by the police? i hope you continue with this story. laterz
funvince chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Combination of cute and disgusting. Kinda like a real baby I guess. Good thing that Yuki is so emotionally repressed as anyone else would be mortified in such a situation. It's very nice of Kyon to help her out like that. I'm a bit surprised that you simply ended where you did. Surely she's not permanently infantilized?
MewWolf5 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh my God! You ruined Yuki.

I just couldn't stand it. It was even too weird to be funny.

Could read more than a few paragraphs before I just stopped reading.
inu chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
a very entertaining and original idea id love to see a sequl maybe yuki shrinks to her real age and kyon has to look after her could be funy have haruhe beleave he s baby siting yukis sister for the story or somthing
Ninetri9 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
*Snort* Oh god this is hilarious! Haha it's so out there to have stoic Yuki with infant behavior. Is there more, or is it really just that?

Later!
Sentinel07 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
This was pretty good. Is this going to be continued? I hope so.
Brendan Rizzo chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Okay, this seemed to use too much toilet humor, but the idea has potential, especially considering that Haruhi's subconscious apparently knows about Yuki's true age because of the fact that she is quite protective of her in the novels. Anyway, I wonder what sort of crazy hijinks will happen if other Brigade members find out about this. This is so incongruous!
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Not exactly what I was excepting. I thinking more along the lines of a chibified Yuki, yet with her intelligence. Still is was good.
uzukun7 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
that was a very cute story. yuki really is a child in some ways and if something like that happened to her she would definitely go to kyon for help. in eitjner case i hope you continuee writing stories like this. laterz