Reviews for The Jeffersonian Lonely Men Support Group
Julie SBXMomX chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I have just found your stories and spent the weekend reading them all. They all are wonderful. Thought provoking with the people in character. Keeping both Booth and Brennan in character is no easy task and you achieved so well. I like this story with B & H. I noticed you have not written in a while. If you ever do and need a prompt, would love to see an updated version of The Jefferson Married or hoped up Support Group. Definitely with B &H. Maybe add some others. Or B & H giving advice to the others based in their own experiences.

Thx for your stories. I really enjoyed them all.
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Quite an enjoyable read! I'd have loved to read about Bones driving Booth home, but you ended it perfectly... with us wanting to know what happened next!
JMHaughey chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Awww!

Great story. I love like exploration of Booth and Hodgins' relationship.
hot4booth chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Cute story. I feel sorry for Hodgins (but it's realistic) and really happy for B&B. I wish I'd "heard" their conversation on the phone in the last scene.

Booth giggling... too funny!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Gah! I love your writing! :) This is totally making my Friday night. And if the world ends tomorrow, you can say I went down reading a-mazing FF.
boredoclover chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I seriously love all your stories. I felt like this one got better as it went along and I really loved it.
Carynna chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Awwwww, poor Hodgins! Oh well, looks like everything's fine and dandy for him now and it's B & B that are on the rocks.
Alicat76 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Aww, that last line was really sad :( Poor Hodgins :( I really loved the friendship you created between him and Booth here. And I love drunk Booth :) He turns into an even more loveable, cute, gorgeous hunk of a man! :D x
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aww, now I feel bad for Hodgins. But he gets married in the end, so I guess he's all right...Booth and Bones, on the other hand...

You know, I love reading stories like these, seeing Booth and Brennan's relationship through the eyes of the other Jeffersonians. Keep it up! :)
silveribis1 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Awwww! poor hodgins! Awesome story dude. I'm glad Hodgela are married now, i felt so bad for him... :o)
bitsygirl chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
What a wonderful story - I loved the cheerful drunken cameraderie between Hodgins and Booth. But, oh, the heartache for poor Hodgins at the end, when Booth happily (thoughtlessly) ditches the Lonely Mens Support Group in favor of his female drug of choice. (Joke's on Booth, tho, I guess, huh? Since Hodgins ended up with Angie by the end of the season...) Anyway, in short, I loved this one.
Cat1030 chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Really good!
wicherwill chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Awfully tragic. But good :)
This-Little-Mermaid chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Loved it loved it loved it. What more can I say- Great characterization, so canon and believable and excellent original idea. Good job.
Team Rosalie chapter 1 . 4/8/2010