Reviews for The Jeffersonian Lonely Men Support Group
Autumn Dae chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Wow, that was actually pretty fantastic. Really, truly awesome.

This was my favorite line: "About the way Booth never said that he loved Dr Brennan out loud. The way he just smiled and tipped his head and kept the conversation moving along. Like he wanted to keep that first (or, as it were, second) declaration just for her."

That is such a good thought.

I loved this!
LadyBluePhoenix chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
sweet and sad
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I really really enjoyed this.

It sort of encapsulated all my thoughts on why I love Bones in a neat little nutshell of a fic. It was sweet and funny and had all that UST that makes the show what it is. It had nice little bonding moments and explanations to things that we need explanations for.

I really loved this.

Also, that last little bit about Booth and Brennan having a real relationship even though it's not conventional was perfect. It sums up exactly why I'm not concerned about certain spoilers for the upcoming episodes. All I'm saying is that these 2 characters are closer than alot of 'real' couples are...nothing can tear that apart. :)

Thank you for writing this. And Happy Birthday (even if it is belated.)

Em

xx
jesseg1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I love this!
Invisible ELf chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Love this story and pity to Hodgins.
NatesMama chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Aw...poor Hodgins! I love him and I hate what Angela is doing to him. What being away from him is doing to Angela...they need to be together.

Fantastic story!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great job!:)
memento1 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Darn you and the birthday bribery. It worked.

So it was cute, to think of Hodgins and Booth supporting each other and bitching to each other and being drunk off their asses together. Their interactions have a real zing, and I can see them actually doing that. I maybe I just WANT to see them doing that, because it's an underutilized relationship on the show. And it's good to hear Hodgins actually talk it out, because Hodgela has been breaking my heart lately. But I'm hopeful. It's crazy that B/B is now looking like the more functional relationship here ;)
anthropologist chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Happy early birthday! I hope you have a great one. :)

You're also an incredible writer! (Not just saying that cause it's your birthday, I promise.) I felt so bad for Hodgins during this one, especially at the end, and I loved the BB fluff. I also commend you on writing a very realistic story and staying true to the characters. Nice work!
Temperance Alibella Potter chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This story was amazing :) It cheered me up! Love it!

Bella

p.s Happy B-day :)
angela chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
i thought that this was so lovely! i loved your take on their little secret bromance, and the ending was so fitting :) i like how you characterized hodgins, not just the booth and brennan dynamic.

i like it all! keep writing :)
RowdyRomantic chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Happy Birthday...and thank you for the gift!

THis is truly a awsome little fic!
Something Witty Goes Here chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great title, first off! Your writing style is so awesome! I love it! Now for the actual fic-

The multiple scenarios where Booth and Hodgins "bitch" about women are really great and creative. I definately enjoyed them and reread them.

I am a big fan of one-liners, and this was full of them. Here are two that particularly stood out:Or maybe, just maybe, he was that guy because he knew a thing or two about pining.

And:He is, after all, quite a good actor these days.

All in all, I loved the fic! Going in the faves ;)
hoodie622 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Nicely done. I think Hodgins and Booth would make great drinking buddies. I've often pictured fic in my head where Hodgins and Booth are sitting in the bar, staring at the group, and Hodgins just tips a glass and says something like, "To what we can't have."

You've done a nice version of the Hodgins/Booth drinking scenario here. Your use of evasive!Booth was very in character.
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Happy Birthday and great work on this piece! I loved the minimalist language and formatting, it totally worked for this. Also loved the Booth/Hodgins interaction. We see so little of them.
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »