Reviews for The Jeffersonian Lonely Men Support Group
MadeOfStars chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Happy Birthday and great work on this piece! I loved the minimalist language and formatting, it totally worked for this. Also loved the Booth/Hodgins interaction. We see so little of them.
ElisaSpain chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great one!

I loved it. I haven't read any similar stories so, for me, this is a fresh idea.

Thanks a lot and happy birthday!
a2zmom chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great little story. And I like that Hodgins realizes that while not quite there, Booth and Brennan are heading toward something, while he isn't.

Plus Hodgins and Booth drunk is awfully funny.
silver.wings.34 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I really liked this! You did a very good job touching on the emotions each was feeling and wrapped it up in an angsty, yet perfect way. Loved it!
Chocopie09 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
aw...this is so sweet. poor hodgins, i felt so bad for him when i watched the proof in the pudding. he like opened his heart up and then it was like whoops im not pregnant sorry. :(

anyway, heres a review for your bday! 3 your story!
lancome chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
i like your story.
hopelessromantic549 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
the ending was horribly heartbreaking, but totally understandable. brava!
Agatha-Naomi chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This is absolutely an insightful fic. It's so gorgeous that Hodgin's watches Angela work. This is very well done. Happy Birthday btw
206 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I really enjoyed it. I like the Booth/Hodgins friendship - wish we had more of it on the show.
TLN chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh God that was good. First of all, happy birthday! And then, we hardly ever had a fiction like this one. They're such antagonistic characters, the idea of male bonding between them would seem so logical though. It is really well done. I hope you'll update! I know it was meant as a one shot and the ending is a perfect interpretation of BB, but please, make it longer lol!
queenofthelooneybin chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Merry birthday! Awesome fic. It was cute and funny, esp. drunk Booth
theybelongtogether chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This was a great idea, the lonely men support group :D

I enjoyed reading it.

And Happy Birthday (belated or in advance)!
Jesse Falling chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
First of all, happy birthday. Second, I like your writing style. It's wicked original. Third, I know this is mostly about Brennan and Booth and that part is wonderful, but the ending is so...sad. Because Hodgins is my favorite. And I don't want him to be lonely. But it's so true that Booth isn't lonely at all :) So that's good. But Hodgins! I love him.
Kriti chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
aw!that was really really cute!i love it when booth n hodgins genuinly bond...u know talking and joking even if its over alcohol...i loved the whole think start to finish!n i felt so bad for hodgins in the end...i really hope hodgela come to their senses this season!...great story,very well written thnk u!hope u have a great b' b'day is this week as yay for aquarians!...great job!looking fwd to more!
Sheytune chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I love Hodgins & Booth's weird little friendship.

And this made me laugh:

It was Monday morning and there was a case, so it wasn’t at all unusual that Booth were to come sliding through the big glass doors of the Jeffersonian Medico-Legal Lab. (Or more accurately, he slid through one big glass door and one temporary plastic screen after a curiously undocumented incident the previous weekend had seen extensive damage to the glass panelling of the entry.)
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »