Reviews for The Jeffersonian Lonely Men Support Group
Imagination-Parade chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Happy Birthday!

The Hodgins & Booth friendship was one of my favorite parts of the end of season 2 (when Hodgins was asking his advice on proposing to Angela and what not,) so I really enjoyed this story. My favorite section was the part where they talked about Booth telling Bren he loves her. This would be so much fun to see on the show someday. Great job!
nigella182 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This was really lovely, the ending especially was great with Hodgins realizing that for all his "bitching", Booth essentially had the woman he was pining for. Hopefully Angela will come around too.

I would love to see this continued, but in general I hope to see much more from you in the future!
Robert Modean chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
A lovely little story and I could see the club reforming - sans Booth of course, but once Angela and Wendell split up I could see them going out for a drink, or ending up by chance at the same bar, and finally healing old wounds over a glass or three, and finally bonding over both having been dumped by Angela. Of course then it could be the "Angela's Exes" club.
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great story! I thought it was pretty funny. Loved the Hodgins and Booth friendship.
Angelicabones chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Loved the story. A really different take on the love problems of Booth and Hodgins. Great ending.
mahhhfy chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I loved this story, it had me smiling the whole time! I'd love it if you could write another chapter or a sequel, with Booth and Bones discussing his need to go out with Hodgins instead of her and then a confession or something. Use your creative imagination, I think you could come up with something really cute : )
jacklynvt11 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That was hilarious & a very good story. Sad ending, but I liked how you had Hodgins & Booth bond over drinking & bitching about women. I wish they would show that on the show. Great job. :)
rgilbert chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
A lovely story. While I don't know if the "new" Booth is quite confident enough to approach Hodgins and provide some much needed male bonding in this new season, I think the old Booth definitely would.

I really think you've captured the characters in a nice way- they seem to look and act and be very much in character with the ones HH has given us.

I look forward to reading more of your stories.
LondonLi chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
An interesting take on that episode. I like to see Booth and Hodgins bond! Happy Birthday!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Well then how can I not review? Happy Birthday!

This was and excellent mix of drama and fluff. Hodgins' ruminations at the end were sweet in that he realized that Booth realy, for all intents and purposes, isn't really lonely, but really sad in that that realization drove home to him more than ever how alone he really is.

Excellent job!