Reviews for Noise and Confusion
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 3/14/2010
Awesome end to this- I feel for Bobby - oh the destruction. And poor boys, to leave that nightmare over and over... no fun. Loved how they stopped the creature. Such an awesome 'episode' one I'd love to see play out on the show! :0)
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 3/14/2010
First can I just say that you just have the boys voices down pat? I love how Bobby and Sam work together to save Dean and poor Dean... that dream thing is nasty. Oh and I loved the banter in such a heavy chapter it works so well. :-)
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 3/14/2010
OMG, this is some horrible nightmares... and I like that we got both boys pov from Dean's nightmare and Sam entering it. Gosh that is such an interesting thing... to enter ones head during a dream and the nightmare shadow dude is plenty creepy!
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Loved the hungry and sleepy Sam in this chapter- makes sense he'd have some fall out from the time dead. Like how Bobby is there for them and pushing them together. :0)
shmrck14 chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
I love that they continue to spend so much time at Bobby’s and how it’s become sort of a home base.

Creepy dreams for Dean and really terrible with different versions with demonJohn and Azazeal, all with still the same result, Sam’s death and burning body.

So a new power – getting into dreams. Just Dean's or anyone's? Perhaps time will tell! I like that there seems to be a slow reveal of Sam's powers and look forward to more to come.

Sam and Dean working together and a great closing scene. I could just picture it in my head, the mess and Bobby grinning in spite of himself :-)
IritIlan chapter 4 . 2/5/2010
I like the current posting schedule. It's nice to have new episode to count on on regular intervals and it's nice that the parts are being posted daily, with no much wait.
Nana56 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Great fic! Really great! I have a question, tho. It was stated that both times the nachtalb attacked Dean, Sam was in the other room. However, the first time, the were both asleep in the same room and Sam woke up during the attack. Hm

It was great seeing them work together and seeing Sam all wide awake and interested in something besides food and sleeping. The coffee pot thing was really cute, too. :D

As far as the posting goes, if you spread them out over 5 days instead of 4, that might help. I hate to see there being longer time between posts, but you guys do whatever you have to do. I'll be here.

Thanks for these really, really good fics. I love them. :)
Mousme chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
I just found this story a couple of days ago, and have enjoyed it very much. If I understand correctly, this is part of a virtual season?

If so, the one-chapter-a-day schedule works just fine for me. I read fast, and on days when I'm too busy to read I can always bookmark and come back.

Thanks for a really fun read!
Tosharino chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Awsome story! Loved it! :D
Tosharino chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Ek! So excited for the next chapter! :D
Melissa2111 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
great story ... please update soon
Tosharino chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Oh no! :O Update update update! :D
Tosharino chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wow. very interesting! Aw! poor Dean! :( Thats a terrible dream! Cant wait for more! :)
IritIlan chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Poor Dean doesn't seem to get any peace, does he? It seems that intersting things are about to happen, again.

It's was good finding out new facts about Sam while he was dead, hope for more.

And I love protective/caring Bobby, he would have made a good father.