Reviews for Teach Me To Feel
Lady Spotty Bug chapter 11 . 5/26
Merlin, I'm twisted... I actually liked reading this...
The plot was pretty amazing, but my heart kind of broke when you turned Blaise into the bad guy (I usually think of him as the charming Slytherin gigolo. XD), but I suppose someone had to be.
You got Lucius spot on, but I think you need to work on Draco's character a bit, you made him a little too able to put up with all of that, he doesn't seem like the type of person who could cope completely in that kind of situation.
You did Harry really well, though!
And all there is really left to say is: MORE!
Kai chapter 11 . 3/28
Please update soon.
For some reason I love this story I must sick.
Not the first time I've been called that.
Thanks for the story
Vanadesse Sadroniel chapter 11 . 2/27
Seriously! you can't end like this! Please, please ,please update soon! You are killing me with this wait!
COME ON YOU END IT THERE!? Look, I know it's hard but please update... PLEASE. Thus story is awesome and... hey if you can't write it then give it to someone who can. Maybe someone else can finnish this for you!
Wow Draco, *slow clap* wwwooooooooowww. So, yeah, run to abuse and leave your loved ones to 'protect' them when you could just say, hey yo, I was abused by these people soooo TAKE THEM TO AZKABAN!, and then not run to abuse and leave your loved ones. But no no, getting hurt or killed to 'protect' (yet kill inside there heart) your loved ones/one is way better then sending the bad people away and being able to be happy yeah totally. (I hope you heard the sarcasm) Sweet, sad, and amazing story! (No sarcasm _)
Mrs.Malfoy chapter 11 . 1/6
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
my deathly hallows chapter 11 . 9/13/2015
Sophie chapter 11 . 7/25/2015
This fic is amazing as dark and sinister as it is! Like all you fics its fab and well written! x
Guest chapter 11 . 5/21/2015
Omg I feel incomplete
Ako1209 chapter 11 . 4/10/2015
I like the story so far, I hope you update soon. I really want to know if Blaise, crabbe, and Goyel get what they deserve along with Lucious
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
i really love this story...draco and harry are just so cute together...i feel so sorry for what happens to draco...he doesn't deserve all that...i really want to know what happens next so please continue this story and update soon...
Malloy chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
This is an unbelievably great story
Engxty Piksy chapter 11 . 11/4/2014