Reviews for Wolf Girls Got A Date
Yaaaay Leah ! If anyone deserves a happy ending it's her
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2015
Nice read.
kaceyizzalee chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
lol i can't stop laughing how she tells the emily skank to get out her room and slams the door then goes on what lipstick i want to use LOL. i love it
4CullensandaBlack chapter 7 . 3/10/2013
Aww Leah had a good date, ya! I hated everyone trying to mess it up but in the end they couldn't.

Team Leah!
Momo's World chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Okay... gonna admit it...i choked up and cried a little bit
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Awww i loved it! And sadly it's ended :( I wanted more lol
I'm a fan of Angelas so anything you write of hers I'll love and you write her fab :)
Please do more!
ShadowCub chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
I LIKED it!

Angela hardly ever gets any love.
LoveMeLikeHer chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Great... Edward and Bella are here.. Yay. No privacy for Leah and Angela then \
Update soon please
4CullensandaBlack chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Did she really just say that...I will give Edward this even though he should have stayed quiet at least what he said was almost way better than what Bella said.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/28/2013
Bella says going out with a vampire and she says going with a girl grosses her out, smh. At least the girl doesn't want her blood.
fandom-freak16 chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I loved it XD
ShadowCub chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I like it, canon Edward and Bella deserve each other, both so freaking annoying.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
would have been better if bella was with Alice or rosalie or one of the delani for a reletionship
muzcgeek chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
Yeah run into Bella! It would be funny if she didn't have any idea of the 2 dating and was all surprised by the revelation. Though I think she'd be supportive of them...after stumbling around a bit! lol Great story! Patiently waiting for an update :)
Firefly-class chapter 5 . 12/17/2012