Reviews for First Impressions
Celine The Queen chapter 23 . 11/5/2011
Great story, you are an amazing writer
Bingobaby chapter 23 . 7/18/2011
Hey I really enjoyed reading this story. I thought it was really good and you couldn't of done any better on it. I can't wait to read another one of your stories.
PlayTheGame chapter 23 . 7/7/2011
Another great fic from you. This was my first foray into a Miz fic so to speak and I really enjoyed reading it. I loved the plot, loved that Vince eventually came around, love Steph being all over the place yet still so awesome lol, loved her relationships with Trips, Cena and of course Randy. Just loved it all from start to finish!

Awesome job on this.
DarkAngelMel2 chapter 23 . 2/5/2011
Awesome story

I so loved reading this ..aww it a boy ..Congrats to the mizanian family :)

Xoxo
tvrox12 chapter 23 . 2/5/2011
LOVED it! :D
violentkisses20 chapter 23 . 2/4/2011
OMG what an amazing ending! That was so cute it was awesome...will there be any more? It was such an awesome story...one of my favourites!
KyraJane chapter 23 . 2/4/2011
i loved this story, you did such a good job.

i just read the whole thing!

i could not stop, I'm still going to make a banner even if it is over :D

Kyra
hOtlilmofo chapter 23 . 2/4/2011
Ooof I got a bit choked up there.

I effing love this story. I'm sad to see it end, but it was such a great, happy ending that I can accept that its over.

Love youuuuu
violentkisses20 chapter 22 . 1/4/2011
Hey! OMG what an awesome chapter! I was so looking forward to the update! I can't wait to read more of this one! :)
hOtlilmofo chapter 22 . 1/2/2011
Awwwww I love the mushy love stuff! So awesomeeee :o)
tvrox12 chapter 22 . 1/2/2011
GREAT chapter! :)
tvrox12 chapter 21 . 12/30/2010
Great chapter!

I can't wiat for an update! :)
krissyxox chapter 21 . 12/27/2010
Hey!

I've finished reading this story yesterday, but forgot to post a review, so I'm just doing that now :)

I absolutely love this story, it's beautifully written, and I can't wait to read more :)

xoxox Christine
hOtlilmofo chapter 21 . 12/26/2010
Yay yay yay! Its like everythings working out again! Totally loved it, my dear :o)
violentkisses20 chapter 21 . 12/26/2010
Omg yay! You don't know how happy I was to see you updated! Awesome chapter, and I soooooo can't wait to read what happens next between them! Update soon pleeeease!

-Ang