Reviews for Monster
Carol chapter 3 . 8/31
OMG! Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase end this story! I'm in love with it. I'm reading all your HG/SS stories, they are perfect.
Loved it, please keep writing :DDDDD

Thanks and best regards
hatebelow chapter 3 . 7/2
Oh man I love the direction of this story but it hasn't been updated in years. Is this an abandoned fic? I hope not. Please please.
SereniteRose chapter 3 . 1/27
I.m sorry but this is a sick story and i usally like your stories i eve favored you and the story but reading it again your a sick person too write Hermione character so that she can get abused and raped by Severus, I like Hermione and Severus stories and I'm a big fan of fanfiction and I've read a lot of stories but none of them disturb me as much as this one and kidnapped, I'm sorry I don't mean too be mean or ugly, but I think I;m going too un favor you and I've never done that before cause I like almost all the stories on FanFiction and just too let you know that Hermione Granger is the best character on Harry Potter, and she is also a very strong and powerful character, and you with your stories made her less strong. giving all the power to the men in your story.
leo lea chapter 3 . 1/10
Hi again!
Hm... it doesnt change anything if I am mad at you because you stopped here, and I know the feeling, when you are writing and it doesnt come as you like it. Even if the chapter is kind of good, it doesnt feel right.

This story seems like it came in one flush, and thats adorable. It sucked me in and now its over and Im hanging here over my laptop being sad and waiting on the next chapter to appear. It wont happen, I guess :/

Lucius was kind of frightening, he was sort of cruel i could understand but not fully with my heart. Severus is thinking strange, he wants to modify his pet, and his thoughts are weird, but he is acting kind of different from his thoughts. Or, in another way: Lucius kind of breaks the pet, and Severus wants it to be strong. What he does to Hermione is literally nice. But i cant tell because hes only preparing her...

Well, i love your writing style. Is there any story you can recommend? Im afraid i will never be able to write the mentality of severus/lucius authentically, simply because i can only read, but dont create them. Your ideas are so... real, brutal, direct... :)

Love, Leo
jensteed chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
I really hope you come back to this story sometime, I'd love to read more :)
anon chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
I hope you will continue this story at some point. Great writing and humor, and a reasonably realistic interaction (y'know, other than the instagag, hexing, etc) between a sub who doesn't yet know she's a sub, and a good dom. I could have done without the 20 minutes of belting, not so into the idea that there are women who think they deserve that. ...
Oakwing chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
RhodaBush chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
OK,time for more please!
Burnedx2 chapter 3 . 6/22/2013
I wish you would continue this story! I liked where it was going.
Piojabrns chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
I love where this is going!
RussianDestruction chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
'"I'm going to Avada your little arse!"
Alright, perhaps that wasn't the most reasonable thing to yell at your new wife." Hilarious! I liked this chapter the best-a shame the story seems to have been abandoned. You really should continue it!
RussianDestruction chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
"The Stiffer Niffler"-awesome, clever name for a sex shop! ;) I will say this: I find it odd that Snape, who I am assuming is learned in D/S ways, would need to go to Lucius to learn the difference between dominant styles. Unless I'm assuming incorrectly, and Snape, although he inclines towards that, was never really active in the D/S community... Also, in my experience, a Master would never be two people like that. But then again, I haven't seen everything :)
RussianDestruction chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
I love your Snape. He's definitely bad, thinking about "owning" her. I love how he "has a small fetish for most things"-really cool line! Going to keep reading! Oh, I liked this, too: "For a long time, he had owned power over the two greatest wizards in the world. He could have killed them, betrayed them at any point." I never thought of it this way! I (and most author fanfic writers!) portray Snape as the helpless victim being used by 2 men, but I like this take on it. You're right-it WAS a powerful position!
Objective chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
It's a shame this story isn't being continued.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
this is brilliant! PLEASE finish it! So hot! thankyou! :)