Reviews for Sympathy for the Devil
andjelija.nenic chapter 6 . 8/4
AnimeGirl45xoxo chapter 3 . 7/3
The way everyone talks is giving me a headache, they all seem to jump from one subject to another while rambling, jeesh it's hard to try and keep up with what's going on. The plot seems interesting though...
pupstarstar chapter 9 . 2/5
So funny! I could not stop laughing I had to look away and stop reading just to catch my breath!
PEDAwriter chapter 9 . 1/26
great story!
too bad its discontinued
AliceCullen3 chapter 9 . 1/25
LOVE IT!
Ladykissoff23 chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
I love this. One of the best crossovers I've ever found finished or not!
Heart of the Flaming Sea chapter 9 . 12/5/2016
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! I NEED MORE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
YouSillyKitten chapter 9 . 12/1/2016
I want the rest of this story. How do I get it?
OUATLover02 chapter 9 . 10/30/2016
this is so good are you going to update this soon?
Littwink chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
Interesting plot.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2016
Draconequus,
arwen9117 chapter 9 . 7/8/2016
Write more soon please!
KiidMars chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
Holy shit this was amazing. So sad to see it was abandoned, but I understand. Thanks for the read! Ciao.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1/2016
Please revive this fabric
TheDeadGirlRisen chapter 9 . 2/29/2016
Awesome story i hope we get more!