Reviews for Close Quarters
d-kronk chapter 9 . 1/19/2013
Sleep is over-rated. This was a much better way to spend the one night before they had to leave for a case again. Great fic! Looking forward to reading more from you.
d-kronk chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
I love that JJ set them up. :-) That's great and I really like them slowly getting back at ease with each other. Hopefully, now that they are heading home, they can continue this forward progression.
d-kronk chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
That was one heck of a kiss. :-) I'm glad he can't resist Pen and she was able to get her good night kiss. Hopefully going for his run will give him a chance to think a bit.
d-kronk chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Aww... Derek's thoughts in this are so sad. Great, but sad. I hope Penelope can convince him that they have the chance of becoming more.
d-kronk chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
Great chapter! I'm glad that Derek knows about her and Kevin and I really like him being mad for not saying anything. Then his anger when she runs is great, but I love that she is forcing him to talk to her and the kiss was great.
d-kronk chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
Man... they haven't broke yet, but it's got to be close. I like that Pen heard him dreaming about her and Derek's thoughts when he woke up. I really love the end of this, but thinking of her in a wedding gown, that's great.
d-kronk chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I really like the sexual tension between the two of them in this chapter... slowly building. I'm looking forward to the point when one of them can't take it anymore. :-)
d-kronk chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Love this! I really love them both at the adjoining door at the same time and Penelope just falling into his arms. Then her overhearing Derek in the shower. I like that she couldn't not tell JJ what happened. Looking forward to reading more of this.
d-kronk chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Great start! Hopefully they won't let their minds get in the way of what they want.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
soooo good!
csimesser1 chapter 9 . 4/10/2010
that was great loved it
darkgirl3 chapter 9 . 2/13/2010
Sad to see it end and loved how he said the same thing when she had her mouth around his cock as he did that first time in the shower :)