Reviews for Confection
readingaccount chapter 3 . 1/13
So incredibly amazing!
Maja chapter 3 . 1/5
Yes, please. Do continue this story, or revisit or whatever I love them so much! More chocolate, more Harry, more Draco and more everything. I'm looking in on your page every day to see if something new has appeared.
Much love
Sapphire-hime chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Omg, that was hilarious! I can imagine Voldemort rolling in his grave because he saw Harry and Draco going at it on his precious throne! Lol, it was hot. Good work!.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Hot! Would love to read more
jupimako chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Yummy.
centava chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
HOT! I was wondering ever since Draco first saw him whether or not the chair required an orgasm before releasing its hold-maybe so? The timing seemed awfully (and happily) convenient!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
I wonder if I'll ever be able to think of chocolate as just a mere sweet anymore. I loved Draco's use of orgasmic for the treat that Harry likes. I love using it to describe goodies. Orgasmic and divine make a treat sound like a guilty pleasure, and describe this story. And all of your stories are my guilty pleasures.
phantomlady13 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I want chocolatte too . Ouw that's amazing . Harry ?! Tied up at chair?! Helpless ?! Wow
You did great job.
guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Had to take a chocolate break halfway through the story, and wish I'd stocked up ahead of time.
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
So hott
Though I admit, I prefer Draco as a seme
Anevil chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
great everytime i eat chocolate i'll be thinking about drarry sex thanks!
kaisoo12 chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
mmh this fanfic was utterly delectable. yummy
The arithmancer chapter 3 . 9/8/2013
Yum, definitely revisit, especially with more chocolate!
DeiStarr chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Hahaha, now I want chocolate too! And a trussed up trouser-less Harry Potter waiting for my pleasure, but we can't have everything, now can we?

Granted, I'd rather have Draco Malfoy than Harry Potter any day of the week, but again; we can't have everything, can we?
LifeIsJustADreamForTheDead chapter 3 . 5/5/2013