Reviews for Confection
avatarinuyasha chapter 3 . 12/20/2016
You have no idea how long I looked for this story! I mean, sure I did saved it a year ago, but I forgot the title. The story itself was the only guide I needed to look over my favs, AND THERE IS A LOT, to finally find it! It's clear in this comment that I love this story lol
Chibis Unleashed chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
Hahaha Harry didn't know what he was signing up for. Loved it! Especially Mutton.
D10g3n3s chapter 3 . 4/15/2016
Please finish this one!
Murasaki Hina chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
This was hot. More so because I love bottom draco. It turns me on since he's so snarky and being bottom is the gap.
babyvfan chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
This story was surprising but it was definitely delicious, much like chocolate. I have a good feeling Narcissa called Harry in because she was trying to get them together
readingaccount chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
So incredibly amazing!
Maja chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
Yes, please. Do continue this story, or revisit or whatever I love them so much! More chocolate, more Harry, more Draco and more everything. I'm looking in on your page every day to see if something new has appeared.
Much love
Sapphire-hime chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
Omg, that was hilarious! I can imagine Voldemort rolling in his grave because he saw Harry and Draco going at it on his precious throne! Lol, it was hot. Good work!.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Hot! Would love to read more
jupimako chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Yummy.
centava chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
HOT! I was wondering ever since Draco first saw him whether or not the chair required an orgasm before releasing its hold-maybe so? The timing seemed awfully (and happily) convenient!
MaiaAlcippe chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
I wonder if I'll ever be able to think of chocolate as just a mere sweet anymore. I loved Draco's use of orgasmic for the treat that Harry likes. I love using it to describe goodies. Orgasmic and divine make a treat sound like a guilty pleasure, and describe this story. And all of your stories are my guilty pleasures.
phantomlady13 chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I want chocolatte too . Ouw that's amazing . Harry ?! Tied up at chair?! Helpless ?! Wow
You did great job.
guest chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
Had to take a chocolate break halfway through the story, and wish I'd stocked up ahead of time.
greenwings33 chapter 3 . 1/1/2014