Reviews for Host Club
xMoonlightDarknessx chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
I really love this story so far! Omg that kiss! So awesome xD
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2014
Man u ended it abruptly... Disappointed... Expected better from u Dear4life...ruined the ending! Rest was good...
Raksha chapter 3 . 11/3/2013
You know, I can so imagine this part: "handcuffed to a car's grill"...
That would be fabulous to put in an animated series (or manga)!

Please keep up the good work - I enjoy reading your fiction (though I usually tend to stay in the background and only read/ review completed stories... sorry)
Misanthropist Bookworm chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Very entertaining!

My favourite part, hands down:

"You're cold, and I'm all yours tonight."

That phrase killed me! *o*

Hugs
A.J. Sawyer chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Hee Hee! That was interesting chapter full of chasing. I really like it. :)

Sorry that I haven't read and commented soon, but I was busy at writing some original stuff.
A.J. Sawyer chapter 2 . 7/14/2013
Hahahaha! Watch this! I love this part. Even thought I'm not a Misaki/Hei fan I'll fav this story. Interesting ending! :)
A.J. Sawyer chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Hee, hee! That was funny chapter! "Someone is in trouble." - I like this. Good job. ;)
of fan and fic chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I LOVED this story!
Imaru Mi Amore chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
I was sooooo thoroughly entertained by this! For the first time in a while I was so entranced by the plot you had created that I wasn't focused on getting to a sexual scene. Very fun having Li work in a host club. And I definitely appreciated the Gackt mentions since I'm a hopelessly devoted fan of his. Although I am fond of flowery and long-winded language, your story was still very nice and since right now I'm in my early days of DTB fandom I can already tell this'll be one of those stories that'll stick with me. Well, farewell. :)

BTW Formal variation of hai: ee, informal variation: un
It was bothering me a bit how you used hai so often, even in informal situations so I thought I'd help(my Japanese teacher would get onto us about that so it's a bit drilled into my head).

Happy Writing,
Imaru 3
of fan and fic chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I love it! This story is romantic and hilarious, again "I LOVE IT!"
cutecumbers chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Agh! You're killing me, they're too cute. Thank you for successfully fucking with my feels.
Destinies Entwined chapter 6 . 3/9/2012
Wahoo! Well worth going to bed super late for! Sweet dreams await! :-P
Destinies Entwined chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
OMFG, Haruko! I went looking for the new stuff you had mentioned on LJ And realized I hadn't read Host Club yet! Chap. 1 was great! Of course adding your own touch with the Gackt. Heehee! I wouldn't expect anything less. _ Then Chapter 2 o.O Saka's addition was priceless. And now THIS. I'm just gonna have to finish this tonight. 4 o'clock? No sweat. Lol i'm hooked!
Aerysa chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
haha, since you wanted it. People are supporting you, so keep at it!
sendicard chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Well. It doesn't have the complexity that I love but it is a 6 chapter 30000 word story. So. Based on that and many other things. It has earned a fav spot.

One of the things I noticed is that this story felt more natural. Your other story felt as if you worked for hours trying to perfect it and think of every line while this one felt as if it just flowed out of you.

Another thing that gives this one props over the other one is its ending. While I still like an ending that gives me a shiver of excitement. This one's ending was certainly better.

You didn't make nearly as many mistakes in this one. While this can be attributed to Aerysal. It doesn't change the fact that it is better.

The story line in this is also way less over done. Once again going into its natural factor. Your other story. Felt as if you wrote it five times so you could get the maximum effect before posting it. This one feels natural. Which sells it better. Work is great. But over work can be as bad as negligence.

Please don't take my compliments as saying that you are at a peak. I am not favoring this because it is the most skilled fanfic I have seen. I am favoring it because it has an amazing amount of potential and gave me a great amount of enjoyment. Work to improve yourself even further. The difference between this and your other story in skill is immense. I take this as meaning that you are learning. Keep on doing that.

That all being said. I look forward to your future writings and hope you continue to improve.