Reviews for Closure
Soumya chapter 37 . 6/17
I read this story now only. It is really an interesting story. Please complete it.
Bree Butler chapter 37 . 3/27
This is one of the best Fanfiction's that I've ever read...
I was so hooked the moment I laid eyes on it..
I do hope you continue on with the story..
Would love to see the outcome of it all.
viau1 chapter 37 . 2/25
I just found this story and I love it. Unfortunately, I just realized it hasn’t been updated since 2011. Is this story dropped or has real life interfered?
Guest chapter 37 . 11/8/2017
Would love for you to come back to this story. Its been wonderful.
WolfGirl1983 chapter 37 . 10/17/2017
Really hoping you finish this soon. It's great. Can't wait to see how this comes out.
Jane chapter 37 . 9/24/2017
Whoops, Sarahmicaela88, if you are going to complain about spelling and "grammer", then you should spell "grammar" correctly.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 37 . 8/29/2017
How non cannon is this story cause so many thing in this story have been changed. Especially names of parents like Embry's mother, her name is Tiffany Call, but its different here. Sams father, Joshua. He was a dead beat who left Sam when he was a kid. Emily comapred Sam to Joshua which is what made him loose control. And Colin's father is Kevin Littlesea who is Native American.
The ending well that was just oyy. And the word for grandmother that Naje used is misspelled. Its abuela.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 36 . 8/29/2017
So much of this story and this chapter specifically makes my head hurt. So much doesn't make sense. Also so many grammer and spelling mistakes also.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 35 . 8/27/2017
Ok the conversation between Sasha and Kenya weirded me out. How is he gonna be Alpha someday?
The conversation in Spanish had a lot of grammer mistakes. Much of it didn't make sense.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 34 . 8/18/2017
Ok Jacob prides himself in not being like Ted Cullen and does things because he loves her and doesn't wanna see her in pain. Knows that she hates liars more than anything in the world and yet he's lying to her. Yes its a lie of ommision but its still a lie. And knowing that it was him who orchestrated the entire scene with Carlisle and even though they took vows and promised to always be honest he still lied. In this respect he isn't any better than Ted Cullen. If anything he's worse.
The whole thing with Roman again has me concerened on how people will intepret the whole D/S thing. Doms do let go and give their Subs control, but to an extent. The Dom is always in control, but does allow their Sub to be dominant one sometimes in sex. And rules depending in the sub and the dynamic always changes.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 33 . 8/17/2017
Well this is such a delight isnt it.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 30 . 8/14/2017
Two things had me troubled here. Roman and Jake both have me riddling like crazy about stuff.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 29 . 8/13/2017
Ok this last part has me so beyond confused. So Ted snuck into Bea's room while she was jilling off and thinking about her husband, then starts fucking her because she said she wanted him. But all the while she thought she was having sex with her husband?
Yeah sorry I dont buy that at all. I dont see how that could make sense. One is cold as ice and the other can melt an ice cube on his chest in the matter of minutes. The girl would have to be in a state deep delirium not realize all this.
Having Jacob edge her like crazy was nice, but if he's never done it before it can be cruel.
Also something about how Roman is again is misleading. He sounds more like a primal than a Dom. And Doms do date their Subs. Or depending on their dynamic if they have a D/S or DD/LS or even DD/BG. But if they have a L or BG then they really need attention and date nights or they get bratty.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 28 . 8/11/2017
A group of cheetahs is called a coalition and a group of bears is called a sleuth.
sarahmicaela88 chapter 27 . 8/11/2017
Oh great the story went soap opera mode. The boy has amnesia.
1,508 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »