Reviews for A Domestic Lifestyle
Clow Angel chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
rises from the dead like Jesus! oh God that made me laugh so hard. it really is nice to see the pair in a domestic setting though. great read, thanks!
Lady Androgene chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is too adorable for words. There needs to be more domestic AtoRyo fic, seriously. Yuuya is cute, bratty and demanding, perfectly taking after his two dads. The AtoRyo love-hate dynamic was executed quite well too. Atobe dodging a butter knife while reading the morning paper is such a darling image. 3

Favorite part? This bit:

"His father didn't beat up Ryoma-san, although he occasionally killed him. But Ryoma-san was always alright the next day, so that was okay."

It's just SO them. Damn, I've missed my OTP so much. It's been six and a half years since I was in PoT fandom. I'm glad AtoRyo has increased in popularity since then; it was a rather rare pairing during my days (now I feel really old).

As for critiques... hmm, FFN formatting is an uncooperative bitch, so I'm not really sure if it's your fault- but there was no delineation in between scenes, and while I was able to understand when one scene ended and when another began, it can get a bit confusing. Just pointing it out in case you intend to edit your fics in the future. :)

I'll be sure to check out your other fics. Thanks for keeping the AtoRyo love alive!
yellow jaeger chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I was squealing and nearly crying and I just want to shout out loud because DEAR GOD I LOVE THIS AND YOU SO MUCH! ;w; Seriously, this is the first time I've read a domestic!AtoRyo that was so adorable and lacked the irritatingly girlish Ryoma and abusive Keigo. I've practically turned to goo. C:

I would love to see this as a full story! This is so perfect, I can't even — asdgfhdl;; D: 6: Ryoma throwing knives and Keigo catching them is amusingly hot, ohoho. And little Yuuya mistaking the Royal Pair's sexy time for murder was ear-to-ear-grin worthy.

Why do I see this as perfectly domestic when it isn't even remotely normal? D; Pfft.

Anyways, I must tell you that you make me completely happy and stuff. Been a long time since I read PoT [currently fueled by the Shin!PoT], and this really is a nice shot. Amazing fic. :)
akdhyt749 chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
I LOVE YOU! Domestic AtoRyo! you are a genius:D:D:D:D This is an amazing one-shot and I love all the hints at a really sweet, gentle relationship - well done, a beautifully written fic:D
So1Thought chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Bless yourself! I couldn't help but go awwwww whenever I read this!
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
nice... i wish you would like to write the sequal. another oneshot about yuuya's thought about his parent maybe when they having a a reunion or party.i would like to see yuuya comment on seigaku and hyotei regulars or other character in PoT.
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
wah the cuteness. the adorableness. the ...uhm hotness? YAY! :D
FTaddiction chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
awesome story ;D

you did a great job in making me laugh 3
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Lol. They didn't fight, but Atobe regularly kills Ryoma-san, only for Ryoma to rise from the dead like Jesus! Laughed so loudly at that!
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
it :)
Loveless Paradox chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This was awesome! I wish there were more fanfics with the characters having kids. And the kids feelings xD

Keep going :D
Jinju17 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
your right, there is something strangley delicious about them being domestic. I encourage you to turn it into a full story.
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Hehe, I loved it. I going to put it on my favorites and read some of your other stories.
SatoshiKyu chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I agree, this really would make an awesome chaptered fic.
Lanna14 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010