Reviews for Maintaining His Cover: The Tea Room Caper
Chrissie-Charlotte1981 chapter 1 . 9/8
YAY! Nice add to the already enjoyable prev parts. Really clever way and oppoturnity to pass a coded messages safley to the Agency. Francine got what she deserved for almost blowing his cover and for her unprofessionally behavior toward Amanda because she cannot still controll her jealousy. Thank you for writing and sharing your talend with us.
AlaskanFan chapter 1 . 7/24
Such a nice way to pass top-secret information. Clever idea.
elis75 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I really liked this story...recently I've seen a lot of post 4 season stories but I prefer much 2-3rd season ones:-)
berniej chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Hi, I always loved maintaining his cover and enjoyed this extra chapter to go with it..I had to re read the origional of course...good excuse huh? The origional was always very hot,(oh the fantasies!) because most of it Lee was totally unaware of what he'd done so we saw it from Amanda's perspective whereas this time he actually almost 'planned' it was his point of view. Will you come up with Amanda's point of view do you think? I'd love to read there are so few stories about them now (well new ones that is)

Thanks for sharing

SMK4ever chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Awesome fanfic. I loved how Lee cared for Amanda and protected her. It was great. It is a joy to read your stories!
Gloria chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Excellent! I really enjoyed this story. It was so much fun to read. Thank you so much for writing it! :)
Loretta the Contessa chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
liked the story very much
Staflea chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Excellent addition and I think it stands alone as well. Thank you for revisiting the tale.