Reviews for Baking With Crisco
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
XD This was a funny and cute story.
SatoshiKyu chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
How in the blue hells did Tidus get pregnant? O_o

Unless you were using that "she and Tidus" to indicate that they were together and Kairi was pregnant? I guess that makes more sense, but I've always hated that. -_-

"No no, 'we' are not pregnant-YOU are pregnant. Let's utilize proper English and refrain from phrasing things in a way that makes no sense, yes?"

Great story, loved the lemon! XD
mazotori chapter 1 . 11/30/2010

*DIES FROM MASSIVE BLOOD LOSS*

*COMES BACK TO LIFE FROM THE SHEER HOTTNESS*

I LOVE YOU.

GAHHH...

Wow, I probably seem like a psycho now, but I'm not going to change my message because that was my true reaction. Just... wow. I think this might be my favorite work of yours. .
Hannahble chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Lmao XD Hilarious! XD

Sorry, it wasn't that angsty since sora gave in pretty quickly :3

Buuuut i still had bunches of fun reading it XD
Jack Fucking Ryan chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
that... was... HOT!
Kamavirya chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Good god! So well written! So HOTT!

Gah! I just realized who you are, and that I've already read and adored a lot of your work... XD

So um. Yeah. I love you, and this was amazing.

: D
Vexeneven chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
Ahh I loved it! It was halarious with the baking I just couldn't stop laughing. I'm still plucking tissues to stop my nosebleed hahahahaha! Well done!
YinKeket chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
it makes me lol for Sora not talking for nearly an hour. smart move to count to ten before talking to Sora. this line makes me lol and can see this Sora doing. (The only time that Sora ever baked was when he was absolutely furious.) in time Sora would fall for Riku only a matter of time. lol having the lube everywhere in the house. lol the ending was cute and the attack of the sweets. keep up the good work and do your best.
Navarious chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
YES! 10-10! The story was so good, I could just eat it all up! Bon app├ętit!
MsSupreme chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
*dies from mega nosebleed* very very hot ;P 100/100 x x x
Yaoi.Loving.Jew chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Hot! And the Crisco idea is actually really creative.
Naruta13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
The angst that you tried to make was good , I liked it. It's nice to see Sora jealous. Thanks for the gift *hugs* I love it. And the lemon -faints- HOT, there's no other word for it. Really love the fic. What an interesting substitute for lube xDD But seriously one of the best lemons I've read D
Chronicles of Christopher chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
-nosebleeds- oh wow :D thats some sexy right there... its just all over the place. RiSo is so cute :D and with your WONDERFULLY descriptive writing style, they're super sexy too. i am becoming rapidly obsessed with your lemons -_-;
byamon chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
*Googles Crisco*

...Oh XD We'll ain't that cool. I started to read this at school, but I decided that it's safer to read it in... my spare time. I realy liked this, MY FACE IS SO RED! XD