Reviews for Fallout
foolondahill17 chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Brilliant...

And Batteries. Batteries of many sizes.

Loved this. So ridiculously hilarious.
Fat Old Sun chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
xD The milk in the closet! Love it
blisss chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I came across this after reading Birds and wondering if you had written anymore Harry-related Fics. I really enjoyed this one, please write more!
blisss chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
AngelsFireNIce chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
You have no idea how hard it is to not burst out laughing at 1:11 in the morning XD

Love this story too much for proper words!

Aww poor Laura and her brain pain (

And eww two year old milk, I do not even want to START thinking about that o_e haha

But yes, a very awesome story indeed I'm suprised there aren't more reviews
Jabraille chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
You are a genius, not only of cloth but of comedy. (Three cheers for inside jokes!) The way you characterized Laura was both entertaining and smoothly-executed. You recreated the canon characters beautifully. I love the various movements from "semi-normal morning" to "this is different" to "THIS IS NOT A GOOD KIND OF DIFFERENT" and back again. And I was properly tickled by the reference to the mummification process, and the "nearly got her ear bitten off" towards the end. And, of course, the milk in the closet.

I suppose I'm obligated to give some concrit on flaws. Sigh. Okay. I was totally thrown off when it turned out to be Fred in the house with Laura; I'd expected it to be Mr. Weasley, since we'd seen him sneak in, and so far as I can tell we don't see Fred's entry. Not really that much of a flaw, really.

The only thing that really rubbed me wrong (and not in a "Raye has outsmarted me again" sort of way, either) was "He scratched his cheek, mindful of the half dozen long, red scars that crisscrossed his face," which seems to me altogether too detailed in that particular context & structure.

And that's all! *awkward sign-off*
Lady Cheshire chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Nothing to jog your memory like milk in your closet.

I loved this! I used to blackball anything with the letters 'OC' in it, and I think it took a story like this to change my mind. Having said that, this is all quite cleverly orchestrated and I really admire how you used Laura as the unfortunate bearer of much of the humor.

Good work! Glad to read your stuff for a different category. I love your Persona work, but it's refreshing to read your take on different fandoms.

Thanks!
kz and the snazzy plotbunnies chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
oh my god, this was so cute! i'd always wondered what happened when they tried to look for george's ear... oh, poor laura! so unsuspecting and being robbed of her fellytone by none other than mr. weasley! hahaha, this really made me laugh- great writing!

-justplaincrazy8