Reviews for Guardian
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 26 . 3/19
This is an awesome story by the way. Sometimes I reread the whole thing because it's just absolutely adorable and right. Beautiful work!
absolutelyfabulouslyobsessed chapter 25 . 3/19
I've been wondering about this statement: "The river's back... and you're back... and he's coming back," he muttered.

Who's he in "and he's coming back" - was it still referring to Haku as the dragon or to something else entirely?
rana2001 chapter 30 . 3/3
This might have been the fluffiest story I have ever read
Ro Oeuvre Belvedere chapter 1 . 2/10
Out of all the stories, THIS is what I consider the canon squeal. I love how Chihiro's portrayed, I love what happened to Haku after he left the bathhouse, I love the tree spirit Kodama (she's awesome!), I pretty much love all the original characters. The story was well paced, Miyazaki's characters were on the mark, and the ending was satisfying! I swear, it would be so spectacular if Miyazaki were to read this and suggest this would be the follow-up, it's that good!

Anyway, great job, and God Bless!
Sakimi1014 chapter 30 . 2/3
AWWWWWWWWW! XD
Lorii-chan chapter 30 . 1/11
this is more realistic than those many fanfictions
i'm glad i've come across this one..
even though every chqpters doesn't last that long
you've served each chapter a good skill or writing

i too wish someday that i would be a good writer
and make a fanfiction as this one.. :)

this captured my most interest and you have
a great sort of knowledge about these..
that i admire you for this..

thanks for making this story
Heise chapter 30 . 1/7
I'M SO GLAD TO READ A HAPPY ENDING FOR THEM! AGH! LOVE! HEART! 3
Pen Sil chapter 30 . 11/19/2013
Best SA fic I've read since velf's Courgae of the Heart trilogy.
You know your lore and your grammar well.
Fantastic!
LittleCherryCream chapter 30 . 11/14/2013
This is so amazing. Thank you for writing.
QUACK3RS chapter 30 . 8/31/2013
i love this story - it's so beautiful. warms my heart :) thank you for sharing this story with us. it was wonderfully written like all of your stories!
ShipsThatFly chapter 30 . 8/25/2013
I adore this. It's so sweet. Thank you for allowing me the pleasure of reading this. (:
Yu chapter 30 . 8/22/2013
This was the cutest thing I've read in a good while! It's very well-written, and I absolutely loved it!
Earlie Birdie chapter 30 . 8/15/2013
I rewatched 'Spirited Away' last night and it made me want to find some fanfics of it. I don't know how I managed to stumble onto this one, but I'm glad I did. This makes the fairytale even better!
GreenDrkness chapter 30 . 7/13/2013
So sweet and wonderful more than I expected from this story
Love the lore and the traditions of dragons you made and added to this story
Keep on the writes
SophisticatedDragon chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
I love that last line "There is a kernel of truth in the wildest of tales." Really nice!