Reviews for A Sex Therapist
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Sorry, got cut off. I mean it's really corny.

Also, you use plots from other people. That's not bad, as a lot of people on ff do, but I'd like to see you doing more original stories, and doing more interesting things with these characters. Even if all they do is screw, you can do better than taking a yaoi manga plot and making the characters really ooc.

Out of curiosity did you play the games?
Guest chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
As someone who has read several of your stories, might I ask why you write Roxas like a 6 year old bimbo? You mention in great detail about his penis, yes, but he barely acts like any man I've ever met, gay or otherwise.

And before people bring up gender roles and things, isn't it just as bad to assume that gay automatically girly? Even if he is the uke, or the girl in the relationship or whatever, why does he act like a little girl? Boys don't typically giggle or whimper.

That's another thing. Your writing isn't bad, but it is really repetitive in description and comes across as very corny. Like not even romcom
Moonlit Lover chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
So question! Was it really all a dream, or did marluxia basically date rape them? Sorry if it seems like a stupid question ;
Candy3314 chapter 2 . 10/16/2011
Aw ;) cute, very cute. I loved the story :D but then again I love all ur storys so yeaaaa keep up the yummeh work, I wish I was as talented as u in finding really cool plots :) their all so intriguing I just want to read them all
Candy3314 chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
AWWW! X3 Dat was just adorable... God Marly kinda freaked me in this 0.o moment he poured out the pink drink I KNEW something was wrong... OH MY FLIPPING GOD! :O I just relized theres another chapter! AWESOME!
xjneko chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
You sooo got this from ST manga XD I think yours is better thoughXD I need to go and check out some more of your stuff now! Axel and Roxie are gonna be happ happy... Wonder what would happen if Roxas found out Axel wasn't his first though... Keep on writing!

Becoming-Obsessed chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
Reading this again, close to two years later, is hilarious. xD

poisonapple88 chapter 2 . 7/14/2010
Wowie Marly! That was intense. Awesome story though! Great lemons! xD
ReasonBeingThatIDK chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
Umm... Akuroku...? Or MarluxiaxAxel...? Or even MarluxiaxRoxas...? Both...? Can't really tell. Was Marluxia the clones? If so, that's really gross and perverted. Basically, they both had sex with Marluxia, then magically hooked up? That's just weird.
terra hotaru chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
I completely love this fic. x3 especially from the two point of views. I wonder what's up with Marluxia though. O.o

That was so sweet. X3 and so smutty. And I love how you switch the two roles. x3 lol. it's just so cute. I wonder if they'll ever find out that the both of them actually knew they went to the same sex therapist. d'aw. I love this fic. so awesome. 8D
embirsiphonelilathia chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
marley's a little whore sexy therapist my but :P it was cute though
MoonlightSkye chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
I wish THIS was in the Manga! XD You did a great job!
blood as soft as silk chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
I thought it was from that manga! xD I read Sex therapist months ago, and I didn't read the A/N til the end. Loved it~~ xD Thanks for the story.~
The mental patient chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
er...Im HOPING this was not a One-shot. I never frucking catch when they are. And I read everything! but anyways, Update soon 3
PinkFloydLady7 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010