Reviews for The Story of Us
pengirl25 chapter 52 . 6/4
I’ve very much enjoyed reading your story the past few days. It’s a long one but full of everything I love. Thank you :)
grapesiii chapter 10 . 5/31
when ed turned towards jas for some different question and he asked the same as em...funny
campyrsm chapter 52 . 3/24
Awesome story! I loved every chapter. Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2018
It's really too bad that you cant seem to write Edward and bellas characters separately. Both point of views come off like women. And you have a 30 year old Edward listening to Rihanna? Are you fucking kidding me? I hate it when writers put too much of themselves in the story.

This is garbage.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2018
All of Bella's inner word vomit is ruining the story for me (everything in italics). It just makes her sound so fucking pedestrian and dumb.
lillianolivia.white chapter 52 . 10/15/2018
OMG, this was great. It was so funny. Kids do grow up!. I cant wait to read the sequel.
lillianolivia.white chapter 51 . 10/15/2018
I just loved this story!. This was a great ending. I laughed so much.
lillianolivia.white chapter 50 . 10/15/2018
Well, i have never done E, but i loved this chapter. Ill bet they wont go here again. And Lauren and Irina were right. That wasnt their scene.
lillianolivia.white chapter 49 . 10/15/2018
Uh oh! Broken condom. But she is on the pill. I didnt realize that Xanax was so addictive. Loved the birthday party. I love no matter the aggravation, Bella and Edward have such a connection.
lillianolivia.white chapter 48 . 10/14/2018
Awwwww. Precious. And I was scared for Bella.
lillianolivia.white chapter 47 . 10/14/2018
Fun times at the beach. This was quite funny. Those NYC mean girls are bitches. And bitches get switches!
lillianolivia.white chapter 46 . 10/14/2018
I loved Edwards lullabye to EJ and I loved this chapter. Carlisle is just a good sport.
lillianolivia.white chapter 45 . 10/14/2018
Yes, Al is a really nice guy. I don’t think he would hurt Mary. I loved how EJ was drawn to Carmens boob. That was funny.
lillianolivia.white chapter 44 . 10/13/2018
I’m so glad Al talked Tan out of that.
lillianolivia.white chapter 43 . 10/13/2018
Awwwww, I think Al is sweet and would make someone a great husband.
3,634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »