Reviews for Smitten
Ippiki Ookami no Fuyu chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Their eyes simultaneously traveled slowly to the rain-glazed window, which opened up and gazed upon the scene of Misha running around in circles waving his arms in the air, a voodoo doll in his right hand.

"Merry Christmas, sweetheart."

"One more word and I'm throwing you in the garbage disposal, Shino."

I had to read that several times to make sure I got it correctly. Then I read it several more times because the image it created was hilarious. I loved the story.
Shu of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Like a soccer ball!

For some reason I can totally see Shino spinning out the window like a soccer ball. And I can totally see Tenten kicking him out the window to make him spin and break glass the way that only a soccer ball can.

Without ever losing his precious sunglasses, of course.

This is the third new pairing I've liked in as many days. GO, MARAVELOUS!
Karma Killer 11 chapter 5 . 12/21/2010
Yipes, I haven't read your update in ages! . Sorry about that... Anyway, I liked the competition thing, and the pizza made me giggle! :D
Catxisxme chapter 4 . 9/23/2010
This is SOOOO cute. I LOVE this couple. )

Btw, I'm REALLY sorry that I haven't been reviewing. I hope you didn't think you lost a reader. D

I've just been REALLLLLYYYY slow with my reading/reviewing. I'll try to read your stuff more often. )
Abumagi chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
You make my stories look like crap. Awesome work.
Youkai Koneko chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
Ohhhhh my god! It's been so long since I reviewed!

Actually it's been a long time since I've been on this site... DX I blame school... And the economy.

(Inner: Who you should be blaming is that Mexicana you call a-)

*claps hands over I.K.'s mouth* NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOO! There's nothing wrong with her, I just get distracted... . She shouldn't wear such adorable things...

(Inner: *wrenches my hands off and dusts off her cami* Like the shirt with the scartch-n-sniff cookie on it that just HAPPENS to rest on her boob?)

... That's freakin' sinful and you know it!

Anywayyyy onto the review! I love how this hasn't got any actual sex in it but you can still... hmm, I dunno how to explain it. You can still see it in your mind's eye?

(Inner: Now you're confusing me. O_o That's not good, hun.)

. Damnit

Ashlie: Don't you mean that you like how they're so in sync that everything can end in a special, loving way, while still staying in that same sexy, passionate, playful playground that they always do?

... Why yes, angel, that's exactly what I.K. was signing to me through a sound-proof glass box O.o

Ashlie: You're crazy, love. XD It's awesome.

Yayyy :D I'm awesome!

(Inner: No she said that your craziness wa-)

LET ME ENJOY MY MOMENT, I.K.! *bubbles and roses float around me as I bask in the feeling of awesomeness*

Ashlie: ... Something tells me you're not gonna recover from that fast enough to take a shower with me... *grins and runs upstairs*

*background fades away and I lick my lips mischievously* well then...

LOVE YA MARA-CHANN~! I'll hopefully be on a whole lot more- even thoguh school is taxing on me (DAMN YOU JUNIOR YEAR!) Hope you're having fun with whatever you're doing in life and that you NEVER get into a car wreck and lose all the feeling in your fingers cuz that would SUCK ASS! Your fanfiction rock too much- We'd all hold a candlelit vigil for your hands, girl! *glomps* Review ya later!

BYEZ~!
fearlessbird chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
Nice..I like Tenten's stubbornness..xD

This chapter is hot..a very2 nice tematen fic...

And yeah..happy late birthday Tema-chan! Me always love u Tema!
bright-rebellious chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
I looove it!

And you're probably too bored already with me always saying that you're amazing and that I love your stories, but really, I still feel that I have to tell you as much as I can so you never forget!

Good luck!

BR.
caesaraugusta chapter 4 . 8/16/2010
I love this short stories
steffiepoo chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
short & sweet. i luvvv it! :D
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
Aww I loved the chapter. It's cute. And Kiba ranting about what would happen to him if something happened to Akamaru. I loved the ending, made me laugh.

ps.

The M rating doesn't scare me at all (:
Hikoru Aniki chapter 4 . 7/12/2010
I love Kiba in this. Although it might just be that last comment by him. *grin*

Lovely, as always.
Karma Killer 11 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
Ah, I liked that. You know, I actually never thought of Naruto and Temari as a pairing. o_O Once I tried listing all the pairings for Temari within the Konoha 11, and wound up totally forgetting the main character. Guess I'm just cool like that. xD Anyway, thanks for pointing them out to me! I mostly liked this one becuase of how nothing was totally verified at the end. Nothing like 'they fell in love etc etc' just... yeah. Wow, I'm so supremely bad at explaining these things - hopefully you're able to decipher my meanings! D
Catxisxme chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
I loved it. I kinda like this couple. But then again, if you write the story, I'm pretty sure I'll like most of the couples you choose. You have a way or making them work. )

Fantastic job, and I can't wait to read more from you. )
MidniteCurse4Eternity chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Aww that was soo cute.

I love it.

It was really sweet and I liked how I could practically feel the emotions in the one-shot.

I loved the ending. Made me smile.