Reviews for Life, or Something Close to it
Wintermoth chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Dawww, jeez. That was great - (I am having some major feels about Zid/Dag lately and I really wanna play the game again but it got stolen from me so I'm SOL.)
buster kitten chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
That was adorable and romantic!
fredaintdead chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow. I haven't played FF9 in like a year and prior to that, I played it nine times over to get things right and I tell you, no matter how many RPGs I played after that, nothing could compare. FF9 is pure gold, and so is this one-shot. You captured Zidane's snarkiness and wit perfectly! To a T! Was amazing and I'm pretty sure this is one fanfic that I will always come back to. Cheers! (also akndlwnsksjebskhsksbd feels omfg) (such nostalgia)
fredaintdead chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
missrynne chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Ungh this is one of the best post-game fic I've ever read. And nice touch with that teaching how to pick locks thing. Instant love from me! (:
SanctumAsylum chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
I've never played FFIX and have only seen a bit of playthrough courtesy of my bro, but for little knowledge of it, I still loved this story. ;3 love your writing style and I will always be on the lookout for updates and new stories from you.
Valvatorez chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Made me lol and you got the characters personality right, which a lot of people dont do. Still, good job.
aimakichan chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wow, there's something I really love about this piece. Part of me wants to get picky about it, but I won't be - simply because this is genuinely how I imagine what Zidane would sound like. The sincerity, humor, crassness :) Lovely piece of work! I really hope to see more
Miss Maggie chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Cute. I loved it. Especially the "lock picking line" - reminds me a bit of the chat we had the other day. I like the idea of Zidane adapting to his new role in life, but not necessarily changing.
Angelalex242 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hah! Teaching his royal daughter to pick locks. Classic. Good for Zidane for understanding the realities of his situation and adapting. That's the trick with wedded Zidane. He has to somehow adapt to being prince consort without changing himself so much from the man Garnet fell in love with.