Reviews for Just A Scratch
TravelingMystery chapter 5 . 6/16/2013
I honestly love this story! It's too good to not finish! I hope you continue it.
TravelingMystery chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Well, I guess after two years it's highly unlikely that the final chapter will be posted, but I loved this story! I'm following it in hopes of the last chapter eventually being posted, even though I am aware it is unlikely. This was a great story, and I will definitely be reading more of your writings.
sd4ianto chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Hope it works.
Rachel chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Great, very well written and awesome plot! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
I love Janto chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
Please do more. I don't like it when Ianto is in hurting.
animefan12601 chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
are you gonna finish up this story?
Lucy'n'theMachine chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
I've just discovered this fic.

Please, please, please, don't stop there yet !

It's an utterly well written fic (who doesn't Love a hurt!Ianto ? :) ). It's too good to be thrown into the proverbial bin. No. Seriously though.

Don't let RTD rob us of Ianto !

Ianto only lives in fanfics now. You can't give us such a nice story and left us crave for more!

I'm sure all Ianto fans are begging you.

Shall I get on my knees and kiss your feet? I totally would if it means Ianto can live a little longer ;).

Anyway, I really hope you go on with this amazing stuff.

Thank you, and thank all of you fics writters, for doing what RTD can't seem to do (no but, really, GWEN gets to live and IANTO gets to die? Does he want to sabotage his own show?)
TheIrisHeart chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
this is an amazing story and i know that you've been disillusioned with torchwood but... i'd really like it if you finished this one. it's just too good to go down in the archives as "incomplete". and i really wanna know how you plan on everything working out. i even hunted down your LJ account even though it's not linked to your fanfiction profile. it was not easy task, i assure you. xD please please PLEASE finish this story? i'll give you ianto coffee from the good old days... maybe even some chocolate biscuits. xD

-Iris Heart
TheIrisHeart chapter 6 . 3/1/2011
this is definitely one of my favorite stories, and i really hope that you haven't grown bored with it and decide to update soon. keep up the good work! xD

-Iris Heart
JonesCaptainJones chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
You can not leave it there! When will the next chapters be up? Hopefully soon? I cant wait! :D
SuperCali chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
I can't believe that's where you left it… aah! Enjoyed the 6 chapters. Thanks!
NikkieSheepie chapter 6 . 8/6/2010
You know how to be mean! Injection into the spine! Nasty! You better make it work (presumably it will since its the last chapter but you never know, there could easily be a surprise in there.)

I'll be sorry to see you leave Torchwood Fanfic, you write brilliantly. :) Good luck on the merlin front.
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
I understand what you mean about Torchwood. The new annonucement about the same old Jack and Gwen just made me ill. I will miss you take on Jack and Ianto. This story still feels like them.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 6 . 7/26/2010
I will miss your writing but I understand the frustration...however we must soldier on in spite of him...looking foward to sme oneshots though!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
This is a really great story, I do hope you will write the final chapter :)