Reviews for Let Sleeping Demons Lie
The Missing Dragon chapter 2 . 2/19
It's such a shame that this good fic is dead.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2013
Love it! I wish you would update this again :)
Treant Balewood chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
I enjoyed this, ill keep an eye out for that rewrite(or the next chapter whatever comes first)
TheGrinningAnimal chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
I REALLY WANT TO SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING...please update
Noble1998 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
LOL, YOUTH!
lmc9389 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Excellent I hope there's more
mariah1111 chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Love it please update soon
Jigoku no Yami chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
you should continue this. So much potential, and some serious Azula kicking ass. Would we perhaps see other spirits of the Tailed beasts?
Bulldog18 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I know it's been 2 years since you last updated this story, so i guess it's probably dead. Too bad, this is one of the better Avatar/Naruto crossover ideas I've seen on this site. Eagerly awaiting if you choose to continue it.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
fucking & shiting awsome update soon.
DaDarknessWithin chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
i like it xD
Dracowoman chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
great job, update soon please.

4/5
caffeineandshiny chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
I like it. You should update.
Wicken25 chapter 2 . 9/25/2011
interesting very very interesting, I wonder if Azula will mention to Ang in a quip to make him depressed and self loathing as to everyone hates him or finds him annoying and dislikes him mentions the spirits as well since they can't say shoo to him.

Talk about a wake up call and mayeb the spirits around him fear her since she litterally burns in fire and flame compared to other fire users. She walks into the fire her brother makes not moving and emerges unscathed and grinning manic like at him sayign she was always above him.
A Nest of Nargles chapter 2 . 9/24/2011
interesting, but i'll need more before i know if i'm ready to comit to reading it.