Reviews for A Taste
TheallpowerfulMegatron chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
you have some serious talent. morrigan and felicia are my two favorite capcom characters of all time.
Comment chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Love the story luv!

And, I can see a few commentators are getting a little upset. All I can say is: I'm a girl and I read both, and everything else, so I don't see the problem. :]
Hmm chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Kinda short, but really nice. Few things that I flat out noticed:

1."Morrigan Aenslad", I think you forgot an n, but who knows, it could be a new character.
is a succubus, not a vampire. Succubus get thier energy from f***ing males, but vampires just drink blood.

OI, TO THE DUMBASSES BELOW ARGUEING OVER A PATHETIC YAOI/YURI CRAP, QUIT IT. JUST SHUT UP AND KEEP MASTERBATING.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Warning: The reviews below contain 2 idiots fighting over what is write: Yaoi or Yuri. If you wish to read them both, please do so, but keep in mind that in the end, it's not about what it is, it's how its written. I've read a Yaoi that finally made a game character interesting, and it was infact the best rendition of that character. The fact that it was a Yaoi meant nothing to me because someone finally got this one specific character right, everyone else never succeeding in doing so. So please, enough with this shit. Enjoy whatever you please, you are free to live your life the way you please. Just don't fight, I'm trying to masturbate. O3O
Dude chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
"as they began to kiss their breasts rubbed together" bro, you forgot the comma in between kiss and their
Now spread THIS comment chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I'd like to know the asshole-yaoi-freak of fangirl, bashing this story just 'cause it's yuri. The story's great and if you ain't got nothin' nice to say about it, then SHUT UP!

I and the world are sick and tired of all you fuck-bitchassed fangirls who wants to shove us all into bishie yaoi hell, and critique us guys who do our own with yuri! The gnxmike character was nice to call this a "smartalec", more like average stereotypical fangirl shit!
tobi the blarg monster chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
wow i thought i was going to read a story with people i didnt know in it, turns out i know both of them and i can say that felicia...she is quite...nice. i'll leave it there. im not gay, but if i was she and trish would be the two i'd be after. :D lol i can honestly say that i love your work my good sir, the detail never ceases to amaze me. :)
GNXmike chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
This story was pretty good, considering the fact I'm not into Darkstalkers that much, and I don't remember the chacracters that well.

I liked the sense of suspense in the story, and it wasn't so long and drawn out to where you're like, when do we get to the good stuff here?

I'd like to know the wiseguy-girl who dropped that smartalec review below mine.

Anyway, good job Death!

~GNXmike
Spread this comment chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
"it's funny how it's so wrong to like yaoi and fangirls are stupid, but its perfectly fine to see big titty, Slutty, thong ass

anime girls grinding on each other... Boys please stop thinking with your penis's and being hepocrits. Yuri is NO better. But we fangirls don't rant on your fantasy sluts...

So leave our fantasy boys alone. Thank you."
Artistic Spectrum chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
It was very good,well written. Kinda short,but it was still good. Good story _
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
wow this was really good i hope you write more
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Well, well, soldier...

This...was...F-ing...AW3SOME!

S-W-EET'n WAFFy thanks to Felicia's feelings for Morrigan, and then all :DDDDDDDD

This pretty much made my day! O

Helluva job, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
LycanRed chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I like the summary. Short and to the point, kudos.
SexyMommaUnlimited chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was a very beautiful pairing. The story was very suspenseful and...disturbing, but bearable (and sexy xD)
Espada Harribel chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Fantastic.

Love Felicia/Morrigan. Awesome pairing, nicely written. 5 out of 5!