Reviews for The Cavalry Rides Again
Msdib chapter 18 . 5/17
Awesome story! The dialogue between Gibbs and Tony was perfect and I could picture the story like a tv episode.
Msdib chapter 7 . 5/16
I love the insights that you shared in this story. You provide explanations for things in the tv show that never made sense to me (ie. Tony always snooping into his coworkers desks). Great job!
Rosemoor chapter 18 . 2/8
I just finished all of your NCIS stories and wanted you to know how much I enjoyed them. I like the relationship that you developed between Tony and Gibbs. Wish you had continued writing about them.
ElineAllTheFeels chapter 1 . 7/17/2019
This already sounds like exactly the story I am going to need today I LOVE IT
Vadercat chapter 14 . 3/19/2019
okay in chapter 14 you explained and are forgiven
Vadercat chapter 11 . 3/19/2019
You cant assume that everyone knows what tftwnq stands for, some kind of flu I'm guessing but if your going to use anacroynisms then you need to explain too.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
As agents who are likely trained in first aid, DiNozzo and Gibbs wouldn't put a tourniquet on Dina-tourniquets can cut damage a limb to the point that it must be amputated. With a helipcopter showing up immediately, its more likely that they would have just applied pressure bandages...they wouldnt risk a tourniquet unless no help was available for a significant period of time.
lilyflower101 chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
Love it! :)
M. Louise E chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for sharing. It is wonderful. :D
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Wonderful!
Marz1 chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
Over all this was a very good story with spot on characterization and a solid plot. My only quibble is Valley Fever is caused by a fungus, not a virus.
sisturnickyahoo chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
THANKS FOR FINISHING THIS WONDERFUL STORY. LOVE GIBBS AS TONY'S "DAD".. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BOOK AND FREELANCING WRITING. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING. THANKS, STERNO
kk bk chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
wow nice fic
Celtic Angel18 chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Another well written chapter and I'm glad you finished it. Hope to read more of your stories in the future.
Caro June chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Just discovered your story tonight. Great, great work. I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it tonight, but I'm bookmarking it so I can finish it soon. Thanks for writing.