Reviews for The Cavalry Rides Again
This already sounds like exactly the story I am going to need today I LOVE IT
Vadercat chapter 14 . 3/19/2019
okay in chapter 14 you explained and are forgiven
Vadercat chapter 11 . 3/19/2019
You cant assume that everyone knows what tftwnq stands for, some kind of flu I'm guessing but if your going to use anacroynisms then you need to explain too.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2015
As agents who are likely trained in first aid, DiNozzo and Gibbs wouldn't put a tourniquet on Dina-tourniquets can cut damage a limb to the point that it must be amputated. With a helipcopter showing up immediately, its more likely that they would have just applied pressure bandages...they wouldnt risk a tourniquet unless no help was available for a significant period of time.
lilyflower101 chapter 18 . 2/16/2015
Love it! :)
M. Louise E chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
I enjoyed this story very much. Thank you for sharing. It is wonderful. :D
Guest chapter 18 . 7/24/2014
Wonderful!
Marz1 chapter 18 . 9/13/2013
Over all this was a very good story with spot on characterization and a solid plot. My only quibble is Valley Fever is caused by a fungus, not a virus.
sisturnickyahoo chapter 18 . 11/10/2012
THANKS FOR FINISHING THIS WONDERFUL STORY. LOVE GIBBS AS TONY'S "DAD".. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BOOK AND FREELANCING WRITING. THANKS FOR WRITING AND POSTING. THANKS, STERNO
kk bk chapter 18 . 9/5/2012
wow nice fic
Celtic Angel18 chapter 18 . 8/16/2012
Another well written chapter and I'm glad you finished it. Hope to read more of your stories in the future.
Caro June chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Just discovered your story tonight. Great, great work. I'm not sure I'll be able to finish it tonight, but I'm bookmarking it so I can finish it soon. Thanks for writing.
USAFChief chapter 8 . 6/1/2012
"Reaching the porch, Gibbs sidled his way to the window and peeked inside, he was about to open the door cautiously when he felt a rifle barrel being pressed into his back."

"Elizabeth immediately swung her shotgun and leveled it at Tony, her barely contained rage apparent as her finger positively itched on the trigger."

First serious error I've found - which is it, a rifle or a shotgun?

Don't mean to be critical with this. Have been enjoying your story, but this put me off just a bit.

pdf
Guest chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Tony's middle name is Dimitri.
Becca chapter 18 . 5/10/2012
I've actually started reading this a couple of times before but with the length of time between updates I would have completely forgotten what was going on by the time the next chapter was posted. But I've kept an eye on it and waited for it to be completed so I could read the whole thing, and I'm glad I did. It wasn't quite what I'd hoped for but it's still a good story, and I'm glad to finally know how it ends.