Reviews for Beast Boy's Clean Dream
Abigail Thalia La Rue chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Wow, that is one crazy dream. Love ya!

-Abby T. La Rue
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
this was so funny and pretty sexy
SpiralBoundScribe chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Nice
teentitansRxS chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
beastboy had a dream that they where having sex? up clean alright
Treskttn chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
this was a FANTASTIC story! favoriting!
PrincessRockstar1 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
omg i loved this oneshot. lol. it was hilarious.

i love the song "French Kiss"! haha. i'm listening to al the songs you posted that you listened to b/c i've like rarely heard of any of them. but I love the song "French Kiss" ahh, i adore it! it's one of my favorites! the videos on youtube with that song for BB and Raven are absolutely hilarious.(:

i love your stories too, btw, so this is just one of the few i love, obviously.

uhmm, sorry for the novel of a comment! :)
Hexpert chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
wow. Very nice idea! Making Raven wear a maid'a uniform! It's hilarious! And I totally adore your music. Really cool. :)
Wisdom's Shadow chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I love it! So funny. Maid's outfit! Wow, keep up the awesome work!
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Wow. REALLY Bad Pun, But The Story made Up For The Story (Obviously).

YYWKMN.
julia chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
that was really good! but i think beast boy is like suicidal towards the beginning! haha oh and you listen to a lot of awesome music!
Chico Magnifico chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Haha! I LOVED it! You had EVERYONE in character! ESPECIALLY Beast Boy! lol! I can TOTALLY see him fantasize about Raven like that! ;D

OMG! You listen to French Kiss by Akcent too! I thought i was the ONLY one! AWESOME! lol!

Keep up the good work! And I hope to read mre BB/Rae stories from you soon! : )
sinomin chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Lol, aww! Cute fic! Beastboy's such a dreamer! Near the end when she was telling him to wake up, I actually pictured him waking up to be making out with a pillow and a very amused raven beside him XD!
Wolvmbm chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
A true interesting story based upon a basic sexual fantasy. ;D

I must say it was very cute and fun indeed. Although it didn't end the way Beast boy wanted, or did it ? :D

Please do keep up the good work upon such great ideas enough for future stories like this one. ;)