Reviews for Seed of Emotion
anubislover chapter 1 . 4/6
Nice job. I've always loved this pairing, and you did a great job. I'd love to see more such fics from you.
Eun-Jung chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Loved this little piece that you've written. Yes, this pairing is considered crack, but we don't care. It's somehow canon in our minds. And I love what you've done, writing in the "missing" scenes from the series. Because honestly, this is something I would imagine happening for real. I can totally see this interaction between Botan and Kurama happening, which would help launch their growing "working" relationship later on.

So all in all, you've done a fantastic job. I love how you've portrayed Kurama's calculating, more demonic side and Botan's unconscious selflessness and generosity. I'll be look out for more of your works. Until then, Happy Writing!
Haipa Ookami chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
this was sooooo cute! 3 i loved it! :)
Haphazard Snow chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I really liked this! I think you did a great job writing these two and I hope to read more from you!
PurplePurplePurple chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
i absolutely never grow tired of this story!
DevotedDreamer chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I love the whole "missing scenes" idea. Can't wait for more I'm a huge BxK fan too and wish there were more hints in the anime. Great job keeping them in character and using ep 8 for a story idea. Keep up the good work :D
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
I love the title to your story; it really is fitting to the situation. That 'missing' scene concept is really creative and original. I hope that you get inspired again to write a second chapter :)
Whitewingzero chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Kyaaaaaa Missing scene is a perfect idea for this pairing!Yes yes yesss I agree with you all of my heart!
cami.ramimoll chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
I wasnt expecting the story to be that cute! I loved it :)
Dew of Heaven chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Very cute! I love the idea of doing missing scenes. I've always loved this paring too (probably the only crack-ish one I actually like) and it's so nice to see that people still like it. (It's also nice to see something well-written on for a change. :) )
dela490 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Hello. It's quite an interesting begining story. I love it and I hope you're going to keep writing stories about them.
Tiffany chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Awesome story. Botan and Kurama are my Yu Yu Hakusho pairing of choice. He catches her/carries her twice if you count the movies. :) I know not a lot to go on but at least they touch.
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I absolutely loved this fic! KuramaBotan has always been one of my favorite pairings, and I think this fic has inspired me to write one of my own! I usually write slash in the YYH fandom, but I've always adored Botan and pairing her with the guys in the show, and...this fic was just so well written and sweet that I just got inspired!

Anyway, great work and I'd love to see more from you!
The-Real-Ponytail-Link chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aiyaa! I loved this~! ω It was a nice change of perspective on their part- having them tense and uncomfortable. It made it more realistic. Not to mention I'm obsessed over these two right now!

I hope you do some more 'missing' scenes ω
Lynns chapter 1 . 2/3/2010