Reviews for Midsummer Night's Requiem
twilightKC chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
mmmmmm i love it plz update soon love it
MusicalLover17 chapter 5 . 8/29/2012
LOVE THIS SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF IT LATER! :)
Monica chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
Wow! It's very good, so far! I hope u get to finish.
Charlie0925 chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
I LOVE THIS FIC, and I absolutely adore the way you have written these characters! Please, please, please come back to this story, it's far to good not to finish!

Keeping everything crossed in the hopes that there will be an update sometime soon! ;o)
Uniqueness225 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
I'm not sure if you're still on ff, but I really like your writing. I love how Edward is not allowing himself to be with anybody. Please continue this story, I love it. Please let me know if you plan on continuing. I'm somewhat new I've only had a story on here for about 2 or 3 months now and it's only a few chapters.
Sunshinekim77 chapter 5 . 2/18/2012
Hello, OMG! I just read this story and althought I know It hasn't been updated in a long time I really hope you don't abandon it. The storyline is just so good and I've never read anything like it before. Please update soon...

I hope to hear or better yet read more from you soon,

Sunshine ()
Edward's spouse chapter 5 . 1/17/2012
excellent. waiting for more.
find-me-behind-this-face chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
please continue with the story. i'm begging you. pretty please.
Otakugal chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Typical alpha vamp male Edward. Stupid boy thinks he knows whats best for both of them. What right does he have to play God? I want to kick his fine as$! hes such a fool!
fangrl01 chapter 5 . 12/26/2011
OMG, just when the story was getting really good I realize that you haven't updated in over almost 2 years. Sigh. Very sad for me.

I was really enjoying this highly charged story. Wish you would consider giving us wrap up chapter to give us the low down.

Hope all is well for you.
Amber chapter 5 . 11/16/2011
Please fininsh your story!
LadyElena17 chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
iliketorun chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Great start-don't give it up! Hope to see you back here soon!
Leira Grey chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
Oh man! Best vampire story ever! Please update :)
Amber chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
why don't you finish your story it has spark. please finish.
350 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »