Reviews for Midsummer Night's Requiem
Queen of True Love chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Beautifully written. I would like to see another chapter, you awesome, author!
Ginaaaa chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I'm loving this already. I hope you update it often. I'm going to have to disagree with you on 1984 though, I hated that book.
Lady DestinyHope chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
i am definitly looking 4ward to reading the rest of this story! keep it up! and update soon :)
sconnolly318 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Awesome. :-)

Can't wait to see how it all plays out...
NanMcCullen chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I am always so intrigued and blown away by the stories you come up with... so as long as you keep writing, it doesn't matter what it is, I'll keep reading.

I really enjoyed the part about the pain of denying their bond. We've all felt that ache to be close to someone, so I can't imagine how much more horrendous it would be if you found them and then tried to deny it. It would be crippling. It would be damaging. It would be lethal.
Emmettluvsbears chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I suck at reviewing, but I wanted to let you know that I love this story so far and really look forward to more chapters. Thanks for writing it.
nicole1962 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
nice:)
Devil Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
OMG!

I really like it

I love the way you wrote it too

can't wait for more

P
mangocider chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
love love love this story idea cant wait to read more
rockgirl2011 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This has definitely caught my attention! I can't wait to read more so please UPDATE! _
trutwilightfantasy chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Yeah, I bet she wishes she had never followed his ass, eh? Or would it have still happened? Anxious for more!
Meadowgirl552 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Cannot wait to see the next chapter, this sounds very intriguing,
Tainted Grace chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Im a HUGEE fan of your work, and i can say with my eyes closed that i am already addicted to this story. I cant wait to see where you take it, love the angst and hate ;) lol. Please update ASAAP, i need much more of this!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Sugoi! Love it. Next chap ASAP!

You are awesome!