Reviews for The Art Series
Tawnyfur chapter 11 . 6/6/2010
I was caught between squealing with delight and shaking with fear when Kevin flew off the handle 'cause he thought someone got Gwen pregnant. xD If I didn't know better, I'd say he was her overprotective father or something, what with the way he just happened to have a gun at his fingertips in case of any such knocking-up.

I loved the arguments that Gwen and Kevin had over the genetics of their kids! Of course, Kevin would want their kids to look more like their mother than him; he's such a sweetie. 3

By the way, those visions that Gwen was having about the birth of her child REALLY confused me at first. The explanation that future Gwen gave still left me a little fuzzy. .

Awesome story! Off to read the sequel now.
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
Cool
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 11 . 4/15/2010
I really don't know why this fic doesn't have more reviews, it's wonderful. I really had a great time reading this, thanks so much for writing it. :D
tradingtruthsforlies chapter 11 . 2/16/2010
aw! this was an amazing story! hehe, loved how ben knocked up julie. this was a great fic, and i loved how you made it all artsy.
Skylark Evanson chapter 11 . 2/14/2010
THE END? THE END? PLEASE TELL ME YOU'RE KIDDING! THAT WAS ONE OF THE BEST FICS I HAVE EVER READ! CAN'T YOU MAKE SEQUEL OR SOMETHING? IT'S WAS AWESOME!

Skylark Evanson chapter 9 . 2/14/2010
oh my god. i absolutely friggin love these... more than almost anything else... i mean... just so awesome... the details, the imagination, everything behind it... so awesome... love it. really really love it. you have to keep writing this.

Skylark Evanson chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
these... have to be... the best fictions... i have... ever read... tied for my absolute favorite, i swear! so incredible!

Skylark Evanson chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE! NOT EVEN FUNNY! SO INCREDIBLE!

the tomato chapter 11 . 2/5/2010
lol that is a weird fic but really funny i hope you keep writing
Skylark Evanson chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
i absolutely adore these! please keep writing! they're awesome!

Badbella13 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I LOVE IT! and it is only the frist one. Excellent job!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 11 . 2/1/2010
AH THAT WAS NICE, FUTURE'S GONNA BE PRETTY FUNNY SEEING AS THEY NOW KNOW BEN AND JULIE ARE GETTING IT ON,