Reviews for Loveless
Diamond White chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
I can't even tell you how much I love this fanfiction :) I honestly can't count how many times I've read this and still I love every word of it :) I love this :) Hope to see a sequel about their lives as a couple :) If you're not going to write a sequel, no problem with that :)
SunnySidesofBlue chapter 10 . 6/29/2013
This entire fic is amazing but I absolutely LOVE the way you wrote Prowl's emotional breakdown here. While I have thankfully never had to experience the same traumatic events as Prowl did, I am still very familiar with that feeling of giving everything you have and are again and again and never getting anything in return. You captured the pain and frustration of it so well. Kudos!
Infinitechange chapter 13 . 4/29/2013
Awwww, cute story!
Diamond White chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
This is such a beautiful fiction! I have already read it three times but I just cannot get enough of your masterpiece :) You are an amazing writer! I love every word of it. Prowl and Optimus make a great pair. I cannot say any else because I just love what you have written and will reread your fanfiction many times! Beautiful!
Supermoi chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
Poor poor Prowl. he does need some lovin at last.
Supermoi chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
bad choice of words, prime. real bad
Tieria Dylandy chapter 13 . 4/5/2012
This is a really beautiful at times heartbreaking story.I am glad the Optimus and Prowl were able to get over the problems that were keeping them from having a healthy ending made me really happy.
RatchetXHide chapter 13 . 10/29/2011
AWWWWWW! That was amazing. I loved it so much.
RatchetXHide chapter 8 . 10/29/2011
No. Prime has to go back to Prowl.
RatchetXHide chapter 6 . 10/28/2011
I'm happy that Prowl finally talked to Optimus and that Optimus was mad about what happened to Prowl. They seem so perfect for each other. Will read more after work tomorrow.
RatchetXHide chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
Awwww. The last part was so sweet and cute.
RatchetXHide chapter 4 . 10/28/2011
I just about cried this entire chapter.
WolfQween666 chapter 13 . 7/29/2011
Eep! I just read the whole story and must say I can't get enough of these two! I can't wait/hope for a sequel!
kaiiju chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
I don't even like this pairing. How then, is it in any way logical that I love this story? processor crashes
Patcher chapter 13 . 5/21/2011
This was a really awesome fic. I love how Prowl overcame his 'trust' issues, and how Optimus is a hopeless romantic. We need more guys like Prime. XD