Reviews for Eyes
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Sweet, tender, heartwrenching. Subtle yet brutally honest. You've handled a difficult subject delicately and really well.
strandedintivaland chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Great job! loved it. You have to wade through some not so good stuff to get to the great stuff. writers like you are the reason i keep wading. WRITE MORE!
Zaedah chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
A very realistic approach to the consequences of Ziva's ordeal. Just a little moment that brings back such memories that she must flee, but our boy Tony will never be far. You presented all the awkward but sincere emotions they live in and left the door open for a follow-up chapter.

I'm a superhero AND a Jedi Master? Honey, if that were true I'd be sitting on George Clooney's lap!
Silvergrass chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
yeah i like it :)
DoveFeathersAndSnowFlurries chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
okay you just made my day with this one line:

"Hey, where've you guys been? I looked all over, thought maybe you'd left. Again."

Aw poor McGee! i love it!

but anyways, back to the actual stars of the story... you have Tony and Ziva down perfect! like beyond perfect! the story was light, but deep at the same time... sweet, sad, and happy all at once... i love this story and can't wait to read some more of your work!
agentscully6 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this a lot. I think you struck the right note showing how Ziva is still dealing with what happened, without having her completely fall apart. Well done.
God'srider chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
It was a great story! I liked the meaning and partnership between them!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
wow, what an amazing first story. you wrote all the details so well, each and every moment as tony watches ziva and her behavior changing. i really wish the show would show something like this, ziva coping with her rescue but they seem to have just forgotten it entirely! thank goodness great fanfic writesr are here to fill in the pieces. i do hope you write more TZ fics!
zatl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
The last line was very good. :)

great story.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
wow that was great story :) just glad she spoke to someone because that makes it a bit easier.
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Loved it. xD
Cricket Songs chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Very good job. :) I think you portrayed the characters well - particularly Ziva, or at least "new Ziva," and the scenario is one that would likely come up at some point.

Kudos!