Reviews for Linger On
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I'm a tad confused at the end, but perhaps that's just my sometimes slowness of mind kicking into play. Otherwise, I loved it! :D Camdall's my favorite straight pairing, so this was just great. :)
TheTruthAboutForeverMore chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
this was amazing. I love the way you write, you need to write a Kendall/Camille multi chap. love it
BigFan4242 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Haha, at first I was a bit confused but I get the whole formating ordeal with fanfiction. Seriously I spent two hours trying to get a three word quote in a certain format before ultimately giving up. It sucks huh?

Negative reviews for this? That's suprising! Seriously this is simply amazing in it's own special little way (And I mean it in a non corny/weird way haha).

I like the sort of sarcastic but poetic tone to the entire fic, the use of metaphors was pretty epictastical and I can't list without copying and pasting the entire firetrucking fic what I liked.

Awesome job, this is my first Camille/Kendall fic but it's gotten me hooked :)
Madi chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
that was so stupied I could not keep up with it
Anonymous chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Way too skippy. I couldn't keep up.
SaltyDishwater chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I...think I get it, but I'm not entirely positive. :P Great story, though. It's very well-written, and really emotional.

But, could you explain it to me. Ken Knight is Kendall's dad, right?

And in the end, is Camille with Kendall?

ANYway, great job. :D

Salma
BigTimeRushLover14 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
This was confusing
IggywiLLsaVeMe2012 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
okay this was confusing coul;d you explain it to me but it was good
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Intersting, but really confusing. Intersting idea. :)
icandyapple chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
omg this was fantastic and you my friend are a great writer. you should write more. i think camille/kendall have more of a chemistry than logan/camille
jazzstfu chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Dude, I am so, like, confused, man.
Little Miss Novella chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
YAY, I am not the only one who loves this couple! This is such a sad ending, and I can't help if history tends to repeat itself, seeing how Kendell lost his dad, and Ken lost his dad too. Poor Camille and Kendell, I wanted for them to have a happy ending :)
porcelian-doll chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
omg. i totally loved this. i loved how the whole thing was just vague moments from different points of view. and i don't know why but i love the yoko ono- camille reference, and coming from james, it made me laugh.

and i also loved the two ending sentences. this was really really good and i aboslutely loved it, in case i'm not making it clear :)

xx blake
xmaybejoleisa chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This was heartbreaking. I seriously was just floored by the subtle connections and the way you intertwined Kendall's story to his father's and made parallels. That was genius. When I read the line about Logan not going to the med program I knew there was going to trouble and I was right.

"She sobs into his neck when he mumbles that he loves her, his hips crashing into hers like violent waves."

This was just one the lines that was so beautifully written, I was just awed. There's this subtlety in your writing and it still fills the reader's mind with images without being too flowery. It's just the right balance.

For some reason, I loved your Kendall in this one-shot. It seemed so in character and yet had something much deeper that you wouldn't see on the real life show because it is a kid's show. Overall, I loved the whole piece.
An Angel in Darkness chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
oh, god. THANK YOU! Logan/Camille is such a jacked up couple! This makes MUCH more sense. i was reeled in from the beginning. great job!