Reviews for Undethklok
Aryblack chapter 9 . 5/14/2010
Yeah, zombiapocalypse!

Looking forward to the next :)
Jackie Jackie Spicer chapter 9 . 4/22/2010
You know the phrase “die for Dethklok”? Yeah, why don’t they put that into effect only FOOD wise? Huh? Huh-huh-huh-huh-huh? HUH? HUH? HUH!

That would totally ruin this awesome story, that’s why.
Larien Mithrandir chapter 9 . 4/21/2010
People need to remember the rules: cardio, double-tap, seatbelt, check the bathrooms, etc. Seriously...
Jackie Jackie Spicer chapter 8 . 4/18/2010
Man, I love the zomino effect…er, you know, zombie-domino effect; so classic. Plus, Undethklok. Pretty cool, with the rotting flesh and eating of LIVE flesh. Makes me want to such the marrow out of some bones… *eyes cat currently licking himself*

Anyway, awesome fix all around, yep. Especially all the uber-corny titles-corny stuff is s‘awesome. *pauses* I, uh, can’t think of anything else to say, so, you know, I’ll be…not writing anymore, like, now. Yeah. Now.

Bye.
Larien Mithrandir chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Finally, an update! And they now have synthflesh! _
Larien Mithrandir chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Zombie Robot! That's awesome. This story keeps getting better. I love how Dethklok and Charles don't become mindless zombies like everyone else. I mean, Dethklok was already pretty stupid, so nothing changed there, but Charles? Meh, he's too badass to be a mindless zombie.
Larien Mithrandir chapter 6 . 2/27/2010
NERD FIGHT! Yes! I loved that bit. Especially when they got lightsabers.
Larien Mithrandir chapter 5 . 2/21/2010
Oh...Odin...Ass worms...That's just sick...and funny...And even funnier that Pickles ATE the ass worms! Out of his own ass...
Dragonangelx003 chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
interesting. I am eager to see how this turns out.
Larien Mithrandir chapter 4 . 2/13/2010
Haha, this was good! I like how the story's shaping up. Keep up the good work!
Larien Mithrandir chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Okay, I'm going to be honest here: When I read the first chapter, I though it was going to be stupid. Then the second chapter raised my hopes a little, so I decided to put it on my subscription list. Now comes the third chapter, and I'm pleased to say that I'm enjoying it a fair deal.

Now, allow my inner fangirl to speak: OMG, PICKLES CAN'T GET DRUNK!1! POOR GUY!1! HE NEEDZ LIEK ZOMBEH BOZEZ OR SUMFING!1!one!
birdhouse chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
I am really curious to see where this leads. Please do continue!