Reviews for Collide
ZalelTribal chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Aww that was soo cute! Can u plz zzz make a sequel!
ZalelTribal chapter 6 . 6/6/2012
Aww that was soo cute! Can u plz zzz make a sequel!
Marluxia1995 chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
omigosh i loved that story. PLEASE do a follow up! i feel kinda cut off. yano like at the end of kh2 where there was the letter and stuff anyways a follow up would be guuuuuuuurate.
Shire Folk chapter 6 . 9/15/2010
Wow, this was a breath of completely fresh air. Rikuffie at its best. I kinda call it Rikuffie rather than Yuriku because it wasn't as popular about three and a half years ago, when I first started writing it as a side pairing to what has become my still-in-progress epic, as it is now. Or, at least I didn't know exactly how popular it was, hadn't heard Yuriku before, and decided to call my side-pairing experiment Rikuffie just because I could.

Regardless of what it's called, this was great RikuXYuffie and I'm glad to have read it. Heck, I like the song, and I'll probably even use this as some inspiration for when I get to a bit more fluff for the pairing.

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
blueflower1594 chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
I loved this! YuRiku is so cute!
blueflower1594 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
YAY! YUFFINESS!
The Rickaboo chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Well i am using my ds to review and do most online things, so please excuse any crappy sentences! I thought this first chapter was really well done. You kept it to the point, but still kept the storyline in check. I really enjoyed reading this chapter even tho you have released new chapters. I hope i have the energy to get to them!
LoreilDarksky00 chapter 6 . 2/19/2010
omg omg omg! i love it! is there another chapter coming soon?
aestheticisms chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
Yay single people! Yay Yuriku! Yay Collide!

Hip Hip! Hooray~

-cough-

Sorry about that. Couldn't resist. This was so squee-worthy. The entire fic was amazing. Well written, amazing analogies, quirky sentences, humor everywhere.

I'm glad you wrote this thing~

NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
LOVED IT~!
aestheticisms chapter 5 . 2/13/2010
Squee~ You should write more romance stuff, M! xD

This was so fluffy and cute. I aww'd.

aestheticisms chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
LOL. I laughed. xD

This was a fun chapter. Riku bought a headband! Anyways, Leon is a mean person in this story.

That makes it funner! Go Riku~

(sorry, my 'good writing review skills' are like, dead.)

aestheticisms chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
I would love a soda shop to come back~ They must have some on the east coast over yonder. They have everything over there. XD

This was a fun chapter. Riku's such a guy. XD ROTFL.

NinjaSheik chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Awesome~! Update soon~!
aestheticisms chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
Gasp! How did you know that I was one of the 70% in Riku's fanclub?

xD That line made me crack up! I just adore how Yuffie is up in Riku's face about everything. Including the love triange, hah!