Reviews for The Maiden and the Martyr
Nikolai22 chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
My previous comments art outdated. Upon finishing the story it became obvious the loss of interest. The lack of will, I beseech thee, dost I guest rightly? Well fere, I still see a lack of the dark aspect promised. However I console myself with the knowledge that someone got fucked, and someone got fucked over. Thou durst claim fullsome. Betwixt this and others, IGN- 10/10
Nikolai22 chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
Your version of dark and my version of dark are two very different things.
Dost thou durst? Thee hath and executed well. But fere, I have to say that
I have gotten off to stories worse than this. I mean come on, if both parties agree am I right? No? Thou art to beseech my morality? Well so be it.
Well written story anyway, if not obviously your own.
axel100 chapter 6 . 5/5/2015
If you never finish BSS that would be a shame but I'd rather in remain unfinished than get a summary of how you think it would end. Your chapters are an experience to read. Why settle for some bare bones outline?

Thats kind of what you have given us with and honestly it wasn't necessary. Perhaps its because I just finish watching Gone Girl but I like the notion of Sokka being with Azula and having to walk a tight rope for the better good of the world. After Chapter 5, I would have had Azula box him in as you have, but have things unfold a bit slower. No baby yet and Zuko actually encouraging Sokka to hang out with his sister more. And what a relief it would be for Zuko when they make the joyous announcmenet of their nuptuals. His sister gets a show at a normal life with a guy Zuko would be proud to call his brother in law. Everyone else reacts with the expected levels of disabelief, surprise, or anger. But in the end, it looks like Sokka will make an "honest woman" out of Azula. And for the sake of a peaceful world, thats the fiction that Sokka will commit to. Who knows, maybe in victory, Azula will go easy on him.
nakala chapter 5 . 1/3/2014
Wow
And I so knew shr was lying.
Great story
nakala chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I like your writing moxie.
Bold story and I like that about this writing.
sakataring chapter 4 . 4/17/2013
it works. it does.
amethystfirechik chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I loved how you portrayed everyone perfectly. Too bad you didn't continue this story, it would have been epic. Did anyone end up continuing your story, I hope so.
TheSoulsDepths chapter 6 . 11/19/2012
I really enjoyed this story even though you didn't finish thank you for explaining what would happn in the rest of the for BSS I am willing to wait (But I would be really happy if you updated sooner rather than later) but if you won't finish it please make an epilouge like you did for this story.

Anyway I hope you keep writing and good work
AirmanLance chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
I love this sorry. Tho I am sad how you ended it, I would have perfered if you would have actualy finished it. Please keep up all the great work.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
I dunno man but word of advice? Don't agonize over it choose a course of action and stick to it. Personally I love BSS long time but that's just me
SimplySinful21 chapter 6 . 8/2/2011
DAMN! Ur version of Azula is soooo evil that she could be the wife of a demon! Hail Azula! Crafty to the bitter end! Great dark fic!

4rm da blk chick$$$
Forlorn Maiden chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
Holy smokes. I wasn't expecting this at all. I didn't think MM was a long haul fanfic. I thought you only had one more chapter to go-and it was the Azula and Suki confrontation, and then giving us a "Oh crap" moment when we realize that Sokka's stuck with Azula. I can't really be mad at you for not really writing it out because at least you told us, and that makes me really really happy.

But now with that whole thing about Sokka's three kids hating him...you live us in a cliffhanger. XD

As for BSS...at the moment, I'm willing to wait. Even if you only released one chapter a year, I'd be all for it-the last thing I want is for BSS to become an incomplete/dead fic. Besides, like you said-it's epic.

I don't really think I would lose interest...at least not yet. I'm following an X/1999 fanfic that's only updated once a year and started almost a decade ago. Of course, I've only been following it for two years but still.

Anyways, I look forward to your future updates, and your summer fic.
thefruitsofmysoul chapter 6 . 4/23/2011
So dark...
john chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
I'll wait. Seriously, I thought the maiden and the martyr was your best story, and having it summarized really blows. I still have hopes for BBS. I'll wait. Good luck in law school and don't give up! A mind as seemingly awesome as yours, I'm sure, has what it takes. :)
D4rK Sid3 chapter 6 . 4/20/2011
Hello, it has been a while, isnt it? I still remember the fun I had reading BBS and the years I spent reading it. Im sorry that your fun been that difficult, and I curse the bufoon who reported you. In anycase, it was a pleasure to read such amasing works of fiction, written with the utmost care and devotion that you could provide. And Im glad that I find your work as it is, a true work of a nice author such as yourself. But I let my flattery out of this...for now.

For BBS, I will wait patiently. I still trust you and I'll keep faithfully waiting till new chapters arrive. I wish you the best of lucks in your personal life, in your studied of law school and of course, in the imagination that lies within your inspiration.

Whatever the case, I bid my farewell, cheers.

From Venezuela