Reviews for All's Fair in Love and War
AlexisBellatrixBlack chapter 2 . 7/9/2011
More! More! More!

Reading this made my day so much better! It's hard enough to find daughter of Ares stories, let alone well written ones. Thank you so much.

Anyway, I think you've really got something going here. Keep it up!
Clarisse the Wild chapter 2 . 5/13/2010
Oooh, this is getting interesting. Update soon?:)

It's interestig how the Ares and Aphrodte cabin hate each other despite the two gods being lovers.:)
Clarisse the Wild chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I already like Taryn. Isn't Noelle a bit too nice for your average Ares girl though? Maybe it's just me, but Clarisse's comment about those Aphrodite bitches made me laugh. Yeah... It's just me, isn't it? lol

I think the fact that your characters swear makes them more belieavable and realistic too.
We are the muses chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
Still Thalia here.

The insults seem forced and awkward. I doubt she'd be calling them 'twits', 'whores', 'bitches' and 'preps' all in one sitting.

But did I mention that I am fond of Taryn? She's a . . . smart-ass, if you will. :D Keep up the good work.

We are the muses chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Hai. It's Thalia here.

Dude. Do you really have to go through the whole summary and etc in bold? Why not just normal stuff or italics? Easier on the eyes, you know.

And when you exclaim something, you follow it up with an exclamaition mark, not a comma. {"Oh," I exclaimed...} No. That's a no-no. Either change the word you used to describe what she said or change the comma to an exclaimation mark.

Other than that, it's good. Theia did a good job, as far as I can see.

Pentomino418 chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
Great job! It's really good so far, please update soon!
boarded up house chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
hecates chapter 2 . 2/10/2010
...I think I missed a few beta-related shtuff.

[She pointed to the group she was in,]

The comma and the quotation marks there are in bold.

[“If it fails, at least we’ll be taking some of them down with us,” Pollux said {convincingly}.]

Wrong word is awkward. Change it to 'Pollux said, trying to convince us' or something. It seems fake and, well, I can't really put my finger on it but it just doesn't work out.

We really need to advertise your fic more. Gr. Planning time. And, Madison, tanks for the compliment. _

*Theia 47
xpskl chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
wow wheres percy by the way? And why didn't Annabeth just wear her cap of incvisability? update!
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 2 . 2/9/2010
I liked it. The last part (with the Aphrodite campers) was my favorite by far, because it was so frickin' funny.

I thought you had one typo when you were talking about the Demeter campers. The word was prowess, but it turns out that means skill in battle or something like that.

Spelling and grammar was perfect (how could it not be, with Theia as your beta .) and the story's interesting. I'm looking forward to more.
xpskl chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
great chapter. she doesn't seem like most Ares girls. less aggressive. very creative on your part. update!
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
See? I'm /reviewing./

I like it a lot. Only one thing that I picked up on:

[I was mediocre at it, you might say, not horrible, but far from gifted.]

Wouldn't [I was mediocre at it, you might say, not horrible; but far from gifted] make more sense?
hecates chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I like the improvements, Kal. But your fic has been pushed down because of the gag-worthy shit, sadly. But, on the other hand, I'm your first reviewer, and I'm actually on my account this time! Yays!

But there's this one sentence:

[Noelle Redmond, am I rightWe Apollo...]

The comma was in bold, and I think you can see the other accidental mistake. It happens to the best of us. 8]

Anyways, I hope you update soon!

*Theia 47