Reviews for Double Dose of Angels
abbycadabby23 chapter 5 . 2/23/2010
I love this story its soo cute :) hope you update soon!
Madebyme chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
It's so nice to see Sam bonding with the girls, on screen it seems that Dean has more of a rapport with children.

This was a sweet chapter and I'm intrigued to see if the girls have family out there or if the Winchesters are going to step up to the challenge. Take care, Madebyme
skag trendy chapter 5 . 2/20/2010
Dean's beginning to really come round to the idea of raising the twins, though I suspect Sam will still need to work on him a little.

Love the update, hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
cold kagome chapter 5 . 2/20/2010

Leahelisabeth chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Wow, there was almost too much cuteness in that chapter. Love it! Can I take Sam and the girls home with me?
samgirl19 chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
aw sam is having a fun time with the lil girls and i hope they find a family for them so they can live a normal life and have a childhood that there dad couldnt give the girls
onemediumdrip chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Aw, this is just so adorable. I can't decide if I want them to keep the girls. No, that's a lie. I definitely want them to keep the girls. They're such cute parents! But only if they settle down and stop hunting. Or if they can make it work somehow. Maybe it'd be best that they live with someone else? I don't know. I'll just have to see where you take this! It's so cute, though. I'm really enjoying it!
ritsam chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Ah, prince Philip...after those cute girls titled Sam with this name I googled it and found the actual disney prince. Aww, Sam does look like the prince Philip, and he actually looks like a prince. Ahh...crap! If someone says awesome adj like this, I can't stop babbling. Awesome story, waiting for the next installment. And Dean does fit as the superman, the man who wears underwear over skin tight pants or whatever is that...haha...oh god...haha, superman and prince charming are brothers...hahaha...

cuddygirl18 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
hehe! i love it! i want to read more in this story! it is so good! :) i can't wait! :)
Madebyme chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
Oh I enjoyed that chapter! Seeing the girls concern for Sam was so sweet - they really are quite endearing these girls.

Who better to look after two girls of a hunter than Sam and Dean? I think they're in for a some fun, though!

The demons speech to Dave sounded mysterious - like he knew her or something. Plus she hinted that there's more to those girls than meets the eye! Intriguing stuff!

I'm looking forward to more, seeing these girls and our boys get into all sorts of trouble! Take care, Madebyme
cold kagome chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
love it haha.. awewsome can;t wait to

the girl love sammy...
skag trendy chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
This could get interesting. To be honest, I can't think of anyone better suited to raise the daughters of a hunter than Sam and Dean, especially with Bobby's support - bloke would make an excellent grandfather.

Great update, hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
BeckaBoo1735 chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
aw! that was so sweet! cant wait for more! :D and dude i saw the banner for this fic on another site and its scary, i looked like those twins when i was that age, long red hair the works! freaky! im really excited for more though! :D
ILoveSupernatural chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
I just started reading this and I love it! The twins are so cute and I love their scenes with Sam. Great job. Love it. Please update asap! :)
sybylla chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
Awesome chapter! I love it so far! The girls are lovable and the brothers are so cute when they're interacting with them. The girls are named after J2s real sisters, aren't they? Oh god, I even knew who Prince Philip is...after the Mackenzie's explanation, that is. I'm weird.
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »