Reviews for Double Dose of Angels
gidgetgal9 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
This was such a sweet chapter- loved it and I'm so glad you liked your b-day fic! Hope you had a great b-day! :0)
onemediumdrip chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
Oh my goodness, I can't even describe how cute this is. Seriously, any time that Sam and Dean get attached to little kids like this, my heart just soars. Those two girls are adorable, and the way the brothers act around them makes me squee all over the place. This is so cute! I can't wait for the next chapter!
samgirl19 chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
omg we find out that the girls are also special but poor dave he is dead and i like how sam interacts with the girls he is a sweet guy for doing that
Madebyme chapter 3 . 2/12/2010
Definitely an exciting and action packed chapter!

I'm so happy to see the boys reunited but ouch the demon sure did a number on Sam!

The girls are so sweet and I liked how they were quite concerned and protective over Sam.

The ending was very sad but a great cliff-hanger and I'm looking forward to more. Take care, Madebyme
rozzy07 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Having just read all 3 chapters in one hit I have to say that you make the limpification of Sam Winchester such a wonderful angsty read leaving me totally captivated. And along with that you also have Angsty-shutdown-Dean post John's death trying to find his own sense of balance. You truly are building up here an addictive story that is keeping me on tenterhooks for the next chapter. Please more soon!
gidgetgal9 chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
Very awesome my dear, love it! Poor girls though, and Sammy!
skag trendy chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
Ouch! Poor Sam. That's got to be painful, but at least he's been rescued, along with those cute kids. It was so sweet the way they tried to protect him from the demon.

Cheers hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
cuddygirl18 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
yay! it arrived and i love it! but i can't help it if i want to read more in this story! :)
cold kagome chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
aw.. that sad..

''where daddy"'
samgirl19 chapter 3 . 2/10/2010
omg that demon sure did a number on sam but thank goodness dean ,bobby and dave came to the rescue but now dave is missing oh boy things are turning bad now and yeah where i live it snowing to alot of it
Madebyme chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Oh the action is really picking up now! I'm really enjoying all the hurt and yet strong and protective Sam.

The twins seem very sweet and innocent and it's nice to see Sam interacting with children, on the show we usually see more of Dean doing that and I'm enjoying seeing Sam have a turn!

Breaking bones! Yikes, I really hope Dean and Bobby can come up with a plan and get there soon!

Plenty of action and tension and I'm certainly looking forward to more. Take care, Madebyme
skag trendy chapter 2 . 2/7/2010
Ouch! Sam wasn't fairing too well before the demon called his brother, but now she's talking about breaking more bones?

You'd better find him soon, Dean, before it's too late.

Cheers hon.

Kind regards,

ST x
gidgetgal9 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
I feel very lucky that I 'won' a story from you- this is wonderful!
gidgetgal9 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
So the name thing wasn't intentional... freaky and fun! Though like I said at LJ, I didn't catch it until this chapter.

Awesome my dear, I feel so lucky!
TraSan chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Excellent story! I'm enjoying the combination of hurt, yet strong Sam and determined Dean.

Looking forward to more.