Reviews for Double Dose of Angels
cuddygirl18 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
yay! finally met the girls and they are so cute! :) aww! makes sam protective of the girls! hope they are not hurt by te demon. can't wait to read more! :)
cuddygirl18 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
wow! i have a feeling that i will like this story! :) this chapter is awesome! by the way, the summary is awesome! :)
Colby's girl chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work and have a fun and safe weekend.
ppg713 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Oh I love it so far ;) x update soon x x x
Leahelisabeth chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
Oh man, I hope you plan to update this soon. This is incredibly suspenseful. I can't wait to read what happens next. I have a soft spot in my heart both for limp!Sam and for the boys interacting with kids so this is right up my alley! Keep up the good work!
samgirl19 chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
omg they need to get there before they can hurt sam even more and the demon needs to die for hurting my baby and ff is having issues again argh people need to complain about it.
cold kagome chapter 2 . 2/5/2010
omg.. this is awesome.. is sammy going to be okay.. great story... love it
samgirl19 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
more please this is interesting and i love hurt sam so please continue
MidgeVS5 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Interesting start and I'm certainly looking forward to more. Hope we don't have to wait too long.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Great opening chapter and a very intriguing start!

Action packed sparring match at the beginning and you did a lovely job at capturing the tension between the boys as they snipe at each other.

I'm intrigued about the demon and how this group of hunters are going to catch it and get the twins back safely!

It seems that the brothers aren’t on the same page and add to the mix a good dose of miscommunication I think we’ve got some trouble brewing on the horizon! Lovely start, I'm looking forward to more. Take care, Madebyme
skag trendy chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Sensational start my darling. An angry sparring match between the boys, some miscommunication, a good dose of angst, and now Dean's stopped listening to his big brother instincts. And, no doubt, Sam will pay the price...

Great stuff, hon. Can't wait for more.

Kind regards,

ST x
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Wow, what a great first chapter! I'm on the edge of my seat and can't wait for the next chapter to show up in my inbox. Thansk
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4