Reviews for Making Amends
Madame Geekluv chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I'm pretty sure this fic is permanently abandoned, just like a lot of other great fics on here, but I do wish you'd finish this one! It's really good!
minitots chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
pls finish it its really good!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Aww, you should continue this! :(
HighValour chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
while I'm annoyed you won't continue it, great story like everything else of yours I've read, I understand if the story isn't to your liking their is no point complaining. But if someone did continue the fic could you put up a notice for us?
McPastey chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
Hey I really like the idea of this story, I am not a writter but an avid reader. I would love it if you would continue!
Niori chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
So, hey! Its Niori.

I was just looking at your profile, and decided to check this out. I personally love it so far, and am sad that youre not going to continue it.

That said, if no one else has taken, then maybe someday Ill adopt it. I have too much to write now, and I cant function with too many WIPs, but I like this so far. Of course, that is up to you.

Again, loved what you wrote.
megumisakura chapter 2 . 3/1/2010
please continue it,its a great story!
Trovalsa chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Write more, please! :D
megumisakura chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
update soon!
antra chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I really hope you continue this
Wolfgrowl chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Continue this!

Did I make myself clear there? Anyway this great, I'm hooked and I have plot bunnies breeding in my head. Anya was right these things are freaking evil! How is Buffy going to tell Dawn she killed Spike? Is Connor still going to show up? SEE? EVIL BUNNIES!

- Wolfgrowl
Adara Black chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
S:“Buffy needs me.”

A:“Screw Buffy.”

S:“Already do. Constantly.” Loved it!lol

I am really looking foward to how you are going to continue this. It will be spuffy, right?
RockNation chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oi! You killed my pops! Bloody Hell Woman! .. Keep writing ;)
asdf42 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wow! I love it, pretty awesome, the Angel's characterization is very well and the plot interesting (I love fic with What If in Dead Things)...
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Interesting concept. I like it. Please continue.