Reviews for Airliner!
Bobtrumpet chapter 1 . 5/10
Absolutely prime! One of my favoritr films, KP style!

Not to mention the Star Wars/George Lucas and Twilight Zone references. Three thumbs up! Dont't ask . . .
rick455 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Love it! Funny. Nice lead in to Across The Stars
AngusH chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Amazingly funny, it's completely Airplane, but it's also completely Kim Possible. And it all fits together so well.

I really liked it.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
soulman3 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Laught out comedy!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
LOL.

I've just seen clips of the movie, and my favorite line has to be: "Surely you just."

"Don't call me Shirley."
DoofusPrime chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
This story was hilarious.

The movie references were all great - the "Kim doesn't do this at home", the twist on don't call me Shirley, the literal interpretations of "what's that", and the Shatner cameo.

I thought all the characters were really well-written and it captured the tone of the show well.

My only criticism is that you failed to include a completely arbitrary girl scout bar fight :)

Are you planning to make a spoof of Airplane 2? Perhaps that would be too redundant since the movies are similar, I dunno.
Reader101w chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
ROFL, great story, especially when you know 'Airplane'

Great work on transferring the jokes and making at all come together. Superb work of humor this.

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
pbow chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Concise? Isn't that a school word that means the opposite of cise? Anyway, good job. But I think you may have shown your age with the William Shatner/ Twilight Zone reference. (As I just showed my age! Egad! I remember the original airing of that episode!)

Again, well done and thanks for the laughs.

Live Large,

pbow
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Well gee whiz Mahler, this is the first time that I've read one of yours. I don't know if they're all this whacked.

It was a nice (ew) cross between the movie and the the show.

Ron had to step up to bad...I wonder what would have happened if...you know it would have been Rufus flying the plane. Rats can eat just about anything.

Larry (Sentinel 103)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This was just... hilarious! Excellent remake.

Keep the good writing.
MrDrP chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
A very nice matching of the Airplane tempo with that of KP. It was fast, zingy, with everyone in character, and lots of sly references to movies and such. Also worth mentioning was your inspired use of minor characters, particularly Barkin.

Frankly, it is my professional opinion that you had way too much fun writing this story. Fortunately, since we readers also enjoyed ourselves, we can overlook your indiscretion.
James MacPherson chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Two things I didn't like. The OMG and that this story had to come to an end. Great and completely hilarious one-shot. Pretty much everything about this was funny. I couldn't stop laughing.
Michael Howard chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
A truly inspired premise and skillful use of the extended KP cast made this one a winner with a plane (8-) load of true lol moments.

Now if we could just figure out a way to have the Zucker Brothers produce Season Five of the series...
JCS1966 chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
This was a riot! Well done!